The Student Room Group

PGDL online at BPP Law School timetable

Hello..i was doubtful about whether bpp offers flexibility of study with full time pgdl online. May anyone who has the timetable for pgdl online at bpp share it with me so that i have an idea how my week will look like before i actually apply for it
Thanks
Hi Isha

It's great to hear that you're interested in studying our Law Foundations Course (previously known as the PGDL).

Our full-time programme is taught over two terms (each of which is 15 weeks) and you will typically receive between 8-10 contact hours per week in small group sessions. In addition, you'd be expected to complete approximately 30 hours of independent study per week.

Our programme is flexible and gives you the choice of whether to attend two, three, or four days per week depending on your chosen location and study mode.

To get a clearer idea of what your timetable would look like, we'd suggest contacting our Admissions Department (you can either call 03300 603 100) or leave your details here: https://www.bpp.com/courses/law/postgraduate/law-foundations-course under 'enquire now' and a member of the team would be happy to discuss this with you further.

I hope this helps.

Original post by Isha2701200
Hello..i was doubtful about whether bpp offers flexibility of study with full time pgdl online. May anyone who has the timetable for pgdl online at bpp share it with me so that i have an idea how my week will look like before i actually apply for it
Thanks
Reply 2
Hi Isha

I appreciate this was a year ago, but is it still the case that the online PGDL "is flexible and gives you the choice of whether to attend two, three, or four days per week"? I start on the 25th and I haven't been offered any such choices but would love them. Who can I express this preference to, if it's still available?

Thanks,

Dean

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending