The Student Room Group

DE&S Project Professional Graduate Scheme 2022 (Civil Service MoD)

Starting a discussion for anyone who's applied for this Civil Service graduate scheme with the MoD, based in Bristol.
Reply 1
I applied 3 weeks ago and have just been selected for interview (whoop!), anyone else applied?
Original post by lojawa
I applied 3 weeks ago and have just been selected for interview (whoop!), anyone else applied?

Hi,
I am in the process of applying for an MoD job within DE&S. How was the interview ?
I have also been invited to an interview!!
Original post by hippo101
I have also been invited to an interview!!

Congrats. Is or was your interview your interview in person or online ?
Hoping to restart this thread. Those who have had an offer through are any of you relocating to Bristol for the role or looking for someone to house share with? Because I will be, so if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be interested let me know.
Hi, just seen this thread, I’m starting a degree apprenticeship at the MoD this November just wondering if your still looking for people to house share with I’m also interested
Reply 7
Original post by liameggan
Hi, just seen this thread, I’m starting a degree apprenticeship at the MoD this November just wondering if your still looking for people to house share with I’m also interested

Moving soon to Bristol sometime later this year or early next year for the sda graduate scheme. If you are still searching for housemate, I will be moving soon.
Is anybody starting September 2023?
Original post by elirognan
I am! Starting the project delivery scheme.

Me too! How are you getting on with the security clearance?
Original post by elirognan
I had some trouble proving my term time address so it’s taken a while. I’m also not a UK citizen so assuming it’s gonna take a while… how about you?

I have completed everything just waiting for final offer now. Do you know how many days a week project delivery will be in the office?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending