The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan physician associate MSc 2022/2023

Hi there, has anyone recently had an interview for Uclan Physician associate MSc and are either waiting on a decision or been offered a place? :smile:
Naomi x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I have my interview on Friday what about u ?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 3
When did u find out
End of Feb, one of my mates had his interview after I got my offer though so they must be handing out offers still
Reply 5
Original post by student.in.room
End of Feb, one of my mates had his interview after I got my offer though so they must be handing out offers still

Ohh okay I had mine in jan but I have offer with reading but haven’t heard back from uclan
Original post by xosaifa
Ohh okay I had mine in jan but I have offer with reading but haven’t heard back from uclan

Where else did you apply?
Reply 7
Where else did you apply?

no where else.I knew I wanted to physician associate studies over anything else so didn’t bother apply for anything else because I rather have taken a gap yr then waste my time doing a Degree I didn’t want to do.I had a scholarship at Newcastle for med but I had to defer it by a year because I didn’t sit the ucat in time so if I didn’t get in then I would have taken that opportunity.Wbu
Scholarship for med? Sheesh😮*💨 I applied for Sheffield, Edge Hill, UCLAN, Swansea and Newcastle
Reply 9
Scholarship for med? Sheesh😮*💨 I applied for Sheffield, Edge Hill, UCLAN, Swansea and

All of them med? So was pa back up?Yh I got a scholarship through a work experience program I did in london in the summer but med wasn’t even one of my choices I just applied for the sake of it lol
Original post by xosaifa
All of them med? So was pa back up?Yh I got a scholarship through a work experience program I did in london in the summer but med wasn’t even one of my choices I just applied for the sake of it lol

Nah all of them were for PA I didn’t apply for med
Nah all of them were for PA I didn’t apply for medd

Did u apply for the masters
Scholarship for med? Sheesh😮*💨 I applied for Sheffield, Edge Hill, UCLAN, Swansea and Newcastle

hi. Have you heard back from Swansea?
Original post by Anonymous
hi. Have you heard back from Swansea?

No I only had my interview recently
No I only had my interview recently

How was it? I had mine too. One was really good and the other was so bad. I’m still getting some horrible flashbacks from it 🥲
Original post by Anonymous
How was it? I had mine too. One was really good and the other was so bad. I’m still getting some horrible flashbacks from it 🥲

Same here the situational stuff was awful but the other one was pretty chill
Original post by xosaifa
When did u find out

Have you heard anything back from uclan yet ?
Original post by Simran20012001
Have you heard anything back from uclan yet ?

Nope not yet but reading is my top option as it’s closer to me
Original post by xosaifa
Nope not yet but reading is my top option as it’s closer to me

Ahhh okay. Do you know if people are still getting accepted for uclan ?
Same here the situational stuff was awful but the other one was pretty chill

Hi have you heard back from swansea?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending