The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brodyyy
I got mine one hour after I've completed the games.

did u apply for london office?
Reply 21
Any insights about the AC for 2023 intakes?
Original post by orly93
Any insights about the AC for 2023 intakes?

It’s not as difficult as you’d expect it to be. A week before you’ll be invited to a session with a recruiter to go through the process and you’ll be able to ask any questions.

It’s a bit different to any AC at other companies - they set a number of tasks at the start of the AC and you’ll be able to complete it whenever you want so long as it’s submitted before the deadline that they set.
I apply for tech, data & analytics but have not heard back from them. which roles do they automate to the video interview?
has anyone done the online interviews yet? were the questions okay for it
Original post by mordecaiAndRigby
has anyone done the online interviews yet? were the questions okay for it

Still waiting in an invite after the games :/ have u had ur invite yet?
yeah I got one yesterday, there had been an error in the system and they failed my test but I had actually passed?? bit unprepared for the interviews now though lol

Original post by nvie4321
its not letting me reply to your pm cos I'm a new member and have to wait three days to reply but I'm applying for the Glasgow office for business risk and controls wbu
Original post by mordecaiAndRigby
its not letting me reply to your pm cos I'm a new member and have to wait three days to reply but I'm applying for the Glasgow office for business risk and controls wbu

Oh yeh, good luck! Im applying to London audit, they emailed me saying I’m still under consideration which means I’m probably right on the fence
Anyone applied to economic consulting??
Oh yeh, good luck! Im applying to London audit, they emailed me saying I’m still under consideration which means I’m probably right on the fence

have you done the video interview? what was the case study question like? and how did you find it?
Did you have the video interview? What was the case study question? and how did you find it?
Can you believe this, I've completed the assignment 1 month ago and got rejected immediately, even tho I was so happy with my performance, and then on Friday got this email out of nowhere...

"Thank you for your application to PwC.
We’re writing to you as you’ve recently undertaken our online Career Unlocked behavioural based assessment and were told the outcome of that test was unsuccessful. We’ve identified a technical error in how your test results were scored in our system, which meant that your application was rejected in error. Please accept our apologies for any upset this has caused you. As you’ve been successful in the test, we’re delighted to reinstate your application and will be inviting you to progress in our process."
I got that as well the other day, bit of a joke
Original post by monicaha
Can you believe this, I've completed the assignment 1 month ago and got rejected immediately, even tho I was so happy with my performance, and then on Friday got this email out of nowhere...

We’re writing to you as you’ve recently undertaken our online Career Unlocked behavioural based assessment and were told the outcome of that test was unsuccessful. We’ve identified a technical error in how your test results were scored in our system, which meant that your application was rejected in error. Please accept our apologies for any upset this has caused you. As you’ve been successful in the test, we’re delighted to reinstate your application and will be inviting you to progress in our process."
Reply 34
Original post by monicaha

Hello please does anyone know if the assessment is timed? Also, what kind of skill sets are measured for the games ?
Reply 35
Has anyone done the AC for Graduate Consulting? I have mine on Monday and was hoping for some insight into what to expect!
Original post by Rich58644777
It’s not as difficult as you’d expect it to be. A week before you’ll be invited to a session with a recruiter to go through the process and you’ll be able to ask any questions.

It’s a bit different to any AC at other companies - they set a number of tasks at the start of the AC and you’ll be able to complete it whenever you want so long as it’s submitted before the deadline that they set.

Hey. I wasn't able to attend the briefing where they went through the logistics of the day (Strategy& corporate strategy AC 2023 intake). Do you know what they covered?
Original post by Bgp2
Has anyone done the AC for Graduate Consulting? I have mine on Monday and was hoping for some insight into what to expect!

Hey. I wasn't able to attend the briefing where they went through the logistics of the day (Strategy& corporate strategy AC 2023 intake). Do you know what they covered?
Reply 38
I was supposed to receive a call this week to ask any questions etc but i haven't received one so I am also in the dark about what to expect too! Sorry i couldn't be of more help
Hi all,

I have the AC for strategy& coming up. I wasn't able to attend the briefing session on 10/11 or 11/11. I was wondering if someone attended and if we could have a quick chat about the logistics for the day that they covered in the session. Would appreciate it! Mine is in person so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending