The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bgp2
I was supposed to receive a call this week to ask any questions etc but i haven't received one so I am also in the dark about what to expect too! Sorry i couldn't be of more help

No worries! Is yours Strategy& and coming up this week?
They have recently sent an email rejecting my application in london tech - data & analytics, it seems like they are processing the applications. Good luck to everyone who is progressing to the next stage!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 42
Original post by EmeliaLeibowitz

Hi sorry I have just seen this! I had it on the 21st it was for management consulting and got an offer yesterday!
Reply 43
Hi everyone, did anyone here have their career focus day on 1st December? Anyone else already heard back?
Original post by tax_1
Hi everyone, did anyone here have their career focus day on 1st December? Anyone else already heard back?

I just had mine yesterday (6th Dec) what stream did you apply for? How’d it go?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by nvie4321
I just had mine yesterday (6th Dec) what stream did you apply for? How’d it go?

How long was your group exercises? I have mine coming on the 12th and trying to prep for the case currently
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 46
The group exercise are usually 30 mins .
my one on the 12th is for management and consulting whats your job role?

Original post by Kenny Nguyen
How long was your group exercises? I have mine coming on the 12th and trying to prep for the case currently
Reply 48
Original post by You'r20?)my one on the 12th is for management and consulting whats your job role?

Had a friend who did consulting who said it was 30 mins.
Original post by tax_1

what would you say was a question that was unorthodox or they tried to throw you off within the interview during the careers day if any? thanks
Reply 50
Original post by You'r20?
what would you say was a question that was unorthodox or they tried to throw you off within the interview during the careers day if any? thanks

Usually it’s motivational based asking why PWC why this division and a few about how tech impacts your division recent news and managing workload
Original post by You'r20?

they don't throw you off but they might a situational question, e.g. i got asked last year if you were speaking to a client over the phone and you felt they weren't giving you the full info, why would that be? What they're looking for is for you to realise maybe they are holding back possibly due to fraudlent activity - this was for audit

interview was the easiest (even for me - who is usually ass at interviews) - when I received feedback, the lady said that i came across as a genuine person since i tried to converse with the interviewer before and during the interview - which i feel like is important especially as an intern, they're honestly looking for a decent human being, they don't care about you having a top degree at a top uni or the fact that you've done 6000 hours work experience at Goldman Sachs. Make sure you try an asses yourself via the pwc professional as it's very important.
(edited 1 year ago)
I did my assessment centre last Tuesday, anyone know how long they usually take to get back?
Reply 53
Original post by nvie4321
I did my assessment centre last Tuesday, anyone know how long they usually take to get back?

They usually do within two weeks.
Reply 54
. I got did the assessment centre last wednesday on the 7th havent heard back its now the 14th. From what I have gathered byl ooking at other forums they usually take between 5 - 14 working days they could take even longer. Ive been unsuccessful with other grad schemes pwc is the only company I got to the last stage. I applied for Audit London. I gave 101% to that assessment centre so I wont be gutted if I dont get it. Just want to know whether ive been accepted or rejected the waiting is making me so anxious!
Just finished the game based assessment today, how long should I expect them to get back to me? Would that be a bad sign?
Reply 56
Original post by sabrinaaaaf
Just finished the game based assessment today, how long should I expect them to get back to me? Would that be a bad sign?

Took a month for me so just wait it out you will here from them soon
Original post by MAG1QZ
. I got did the assessment centre last wednesday on the 7th havent heard back its now the 14th. From what I have gathered byl ooking at other forums they usually take between 5 - 14 working days they could take even longer. Ive been unsuccessful with other grad schemes pwc is the only company I got to the last stage. I applied for Audit London. I gave 101% to that assessment centre so I wont be gutted if I dont get it. Just want to know whether ive been accepted or rejected the waiting is making me so anxious!

Good luck! I did my AC on the 6th and just got the offer call today do hopefully you’ll get yours too i did London audit as well
Hi all,

I have the AC for strategy& coming up. I wasn't able to attend the briefing session on 10/11 or 11/11. I was wondering if someone attended and if we could have a quick chat about the logistics for the day that they covered in the session. Would appreciate it! Mine is in person so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you there.

has anyone here done the Career Unlocked (Behavioural Based Assessment) for pwc flying start 2023 any tips on what could be useful for it?
Hi
I just wanted to make sure, the deadline is the 25th of January right for all the unis. And that is the deadline for equal consideration right?
Is there any advantage if u apply early or no.
As I am looking to apply but I would be submitting my application around the 2nd week of January.
pls lmk if thats okay
thank u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending