The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nvie4321
Good luck! I did my AC on the 6th and just got the offer call today do hopefully you’ll get yours too i did London audit as well

Congratulations! Any chance you could provide any insight on what the day involves. I am applying to auditing and am currently in the process of choosing a date to conduct the virtual assessment centre.
(edited 1 year ago)
do you have any tips for the assessment?
Original post by sabrinaaaaf
Just finished the game based assessment today, how long should I expect them to get back to me? Would that be a bad sign?
Original post by janewayne
do you have any tips for the assessment?

I am still waiting for the outcome, so I am not really sure if I pass or not.
(edited 1 year ago)
Has anyone done the video interview yet?
i plan on doing it today

Original post by teeth25 <3
Has anyone done the video interview yet?
Original post by GBraimoh
i plan on doing it today

what preparation have you done for the interview? also goodluck!
I know Pwc got an office in Newcastle, does anyone know whether they offer any graduate roles in their Newcastle office?
Original post by CelaenSardothien
I know Pwc got an office in Newcastle, does anyone know whether they offer any graduate roles in their Newcastle office?

Yes
Does anyone know whether the Deals graduate programme are hiring at all? I have been checking the PWC graduate website most weeks and I cannot see any Deals graduate roles for the London office
Original post by Wired_1800
Yes

Do you know what in?
Cause when I looked some months ago I couldn't find any Newcastle role so I just assume that there wasn't any or that it was closed.
Original post by CelaenSardothien
Do you know what in?
Cause when I looked some months ago I couldn't find any Newcastle role so I just assume that there wasn't any or that it was closed.

Most likely closed by now. You can check their website.

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/early-careers.html
Anyone done the assessment centre? Can I pls have a run down, and guys don’t redirect me to other threads, I wanna hear some more run downs especially on the e-tray exercise or the written report. Are they hard? For e-tray do u just have to select the most appropriate responses or write the whole email out? What are the time limits like? Etc etc

Thanks guys!
Original post by nvie4321
Good luck! I did my AC on the 6th and just got the offer call today do hopefully you’ll get yours too i did London audit as well

I have my AC coming up; what was yours like? how do you think I should prep for it?
Does anyone know if they offer any graduate roles in their Milton Keynes office?? and is it worth doing a 4 week internship? thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anjsha01
I have my AC coming up; what was yours like? how do you think I should prep for it?

How long did it take for them to reply to you after your video interview?
I am still waiting for the outcome, so I am not really sure if I pass or not. /quote]

Thanks for the websites it was really useful. Have you got anything back? Im guessing you might only get anything back after the deadline for the video interviews are over so probably after the 10th February.
Yes, I have passed the game based assessment, but I have just noticed that I applied to the wrong programme LOL. Requested for a transfer to another team, and they said they will get back to me soon. Will call them tmr since the video interview invitation that I have is due next week.
Original post by janewayne
Thanks for the websites it was really useful. Have you got anything back? Im guessing you might only get anything back after the deadline for the video interviews are over so probably after the 10th February.
I did my AC 10 days ago now but haven’t heard anything yet- is that normal?
What were you meant to apply for. Also good luck with the video interview
Yes, I have passed the game based assessment, but I have just noticed that I applied to the wrong programme LOL. Requested for a transfer to another team, and they said they will get back to me soon. Will call them tmr since the video interview invitation that I have is due next week.
Reply 79
Original post by ahd4533
Hi
I just wanted to make sure, the deadline is the 25th of January right for all the unis. And that is the deadline for equal consideration right?
Is there any advantage if u apply early or no.
As I am looking to apply but I would be submitting my application around the 2nd week of January.
pls lmk if thats okay
thank u

Hi, what unis did you apply to and is it for technology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending