The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Thanks, I was going to apply for the audit one. Now the audit roles are filled up, so I asked if I could transfer to the operate team instead. Have you done the video interview?
Original post by janewayne
What were you meant to apply for. Also good luck with the video interview
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by morningfork
How long did it take for them to reply to you after your video interview?

I think it was a couple days, a week max
Original post by Yus_8190
Congratulations! Any chance you could provide any insight on what the day involves. I am applying to auditing and am currently in the process of choosing a date to conduct the virtual assessment centre.

I have my ac coming up soon, do you have any tips or insights to share?
Original post by Anjsha01
I have my ac coming up soon, do you have any tips or insights to share?

I have mine coming up next week. I am not too sure what to expect, but hopefully all goes well!
anyone who applied to 2 or more unis for the flying start accounting program pls message me
Original post by Yus_8190
Congratulations! Any chance you could provide any insight on what the day involves. I am applying to auditing and am currently in the process of choosing a date to conduct the virtual assessment centre
Original post by ahd4533
anyone who applied to 2 or more unis for the flying start accounting program pls message me

I did?
Original post by Anjsha01
I think it was a couple days, a week max

Was this for technology or audit? thanks!
Who has done the video interview for the flying start pwc tech apprenticeship? what were the questions
Original post by morningfork
Was this for technology or audit? thanks!

Audit
Reply 89
I did my video interview 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything back?
Reply 90
anyone else?
Original post by unor
I did my video interview 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything back?

Hi, which stream did you apply for? I also had my career focus day 3 weeks ago (12 January 2023) and still no update, its making me super nervous, I got a call from a private number today but I missed it, and no voicemail... might be pwc, did they get back to? At this point I'm thinking I might have been rejected, but I'm sure rejections are sent by mail, I haven't had any emails from them so far
Reply 92
Original post by Yoongiii
Hi, which stream did you apply for? I also had my career focus day 3 weeks ago (12 January 2023) and still no update, its making me super nervous, I got a call from a private number today but I missed it, and no voicemail... might be pwc, did they get back to? At this point I'm thinking I might have been rejected, but I'm sure rejections are sent by mail, I haven't had any emails from them so far

My friend had AC at start of Jan and had call with offer yesterday, so don’t lose hope
Original post by Wjr26
My friend had AC at start of Jan and had call with offer yesterday, so don’t lose hope

I got a call today after I chased them up, apparently they forgot to tell me that they're not taking my application further
I finally received an email for AC (Legal) but the available dates at 15-17 Feb when I'll be on holiday. The email does say 'we run Career Focus Days most days' so keep checking in if dates aren't available etc, and while dates are available, I'm not available.

I've called the recruitment team but all they said was that someone will get in contact with me within 5 working days which doesn't exactly help at this point. Does anyone know how many dates will be available/is there a deadline for the AC? Thanks!
Recruiters got back quick and said there are no alternative dates so I'll have to do the AC while I'm on holiday otherwise my application will get withdrawn which is frustrating.

This would be my first major AC so does anyone have any advice specific to PwC?

(P.S. To the user to PM'd me - I'm not ignoring you, I've just got a new account so can't reply until 3 days are up! Sorry!)
approximately how long does it take after your video interview to get their response. i just did my video interview today so by when should I expect a reply from them?
Original post by ahd4533
approximately how long does it take after your video interview to get their response. i just did my video interview today so by when should I expect a reply from them?

I did my interview on the last day which was a Sunday. It took them 9 working days to respond and that was only once I chased them since AC was the week after.

Depending on when your AC may take place, I'd say wait perhaps a week and then send an email if you haven't heard back.
Hey

I’m in a bit of a sticky situation- I applied to one if the Big 4 for a summer internship and got offered the role. However, I forgot that in September/ October, I had already applied to this corporation for a different role… (And was rejected). This was an honest mistake as I had applied to 100+ internship programmes, and I was going through so many assessments every single day.

Anyway, in January/December I did an application for the same firm, and got offered a place. Now, I accepted the offer, however they called me saying that they may withdraw my offer based on my chain of events. I told them that it was an honest mistake and that I genuinely had forgotten etc. But then they asked me why my email address was different, and I explained how I wanted everything academic/job related in my uni email address, and so I started sending job applications from there (rather than my personal one).

What do you guys think?
hey guys, is anyone here on any waitlist? how did that work out for you? just been put on one for my role after passing the ac with no alternatives whatsoever
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending