The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Changing university

Hi!
I am going to start MSc international accounting and finance in London metropolitan university in September 2022 but i am thinking of changing my university to London south bank with internship.
i am not sure how does changing university process works i will be thankful if anyone could help me out with this situation please.

TIA
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I am going to start MSc international accounting and finance in London metropolitan university in September 2022 but i am thinking of changing my university to London south bank with internship.
i am not sure how does changing university process works i will be thankful if anyone could help me out with this situation please.

TIA

You will be enrolled by 2024; the staff at lsbu are gatekeeps
London
Hi!

TIA

Hi Tia,

We are currently not recruiting for this course as it is now full for this September and January intake.

You are welcome to make an application for the first year of International Accounting and Finance (with internship) - MSc September 2023 intake direct to the university.

Regards,

LSBU Team.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi!

TIA

The process for transferring, (IE. entering Year 2 elsewhere), is detailed here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424

However, LSB may not accept year 2 entry for that course. If so, you'd need to apply for year 1 entry as you did this cycle.

If you are already thinking of changing, you would be much better off just not enrolling and taking a gap year to reapply. It's cheaper and will increases your chances of getting in to LSB, (presuming you meet their entry requirements).
Reply 4
Hi!

TIA
why you are changing your university London Metropolitan University is the best uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending