The Student Room Group

did you guys study/revise during year 10

hi
i’m currently studying in year 10 to achieve grades i want because i want to do active recall and past papers in year 11 so i don’t have to learn the content

i’m wondering if you guys are/did the same?

if so, i want to know how long you guys study for each day,
for me, during school days 1 hour and weekends 3 hours atleast
thanks
hi, i'm in year 11 right now, i'm predicted mostly 8s and 9s
so, i mostly spent my time making flashcards and other resources during y10, this was really helpful since now i'm not wasting time making them and i can focus on revision.
as for actual studying, since you're just starting the gcse curriculum for most subjects, the best thing you can do is revise plenty for your tests and make sure you understand everything. you don't really need to do any studying beyond what you're currently studying. for me personally, our school had so many tests that all i really needed to was revise well for those.
in numbers, though, i wouldve spent roughly the same amount of time as you.
make sure you enjoy your time in y10 though:smile: don't spend too much time studying
i hope this sort of answered your question?
Reply 2
Original post by studyisnotbad
hi
i’m currently studying in year 10 to achieve grades i want because i want to do active recall and past papers in year 11 so i don’t have to learn the content

i’m wondering if you guys are/did the same?

if so, i want to know how long you guys study for each day,
for me, during school days 1 hour and weekends 3 hours atleast
thanks

my computig teacher did not teach me one thing so I was left all alone in year 11, what I did was I bought a computing revision note passport with all the info and learnt that- i learned everything from it and it was so helpful- I got an A* (grade 9) in that subject- does anyone want the link to it?

Quick Reply

Latest