The Student Room Group

RSM Gradute Scheme 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Costello5363
yea I had mine around 2 weeks ago. i think it's the same as audit, I did paired exercise, micro cases, role play and 1-to-1 qs. I had some interview experiences before so the questions were not too difficult for me.
got the phone call of passing the ac in 2 working days. i saw some people got the offers literally in the afternoon after their ac but i guess it also depends on offices. good luck!

Hi was it in the mot ING or afternoon?
Original post by Amy1978
Hi was it in the mot ING or afternoon?

The interview was in the morning
Reply 342
Thanks.
Hello,
Has anybody reneged the offer from RSM and accepted another offer? Do you know the process for withdrawing after accepting the contract and what is the notice period if you withdraw before starting?
Thank you in advance.

Original post by Izan
Hi,

Has anyone started applying in the 2023 intakes for RSM??
Hey guys I have been invited to an AC for the tax assistant graduate scheme, can anyone tell me what to expect? It’s in Bristol btw. Thanks
Original post by annoymous123
Got an email today saying I am shortlisted for AC. What did people apply for here?

ddi you get the invite :smile: just been shortlisted and want to know how long it'll take
Original post by Bjd0885
I’ve just got an email to say I passed the VI and have been shortlisted

i have as well!! how long after did you another response :smile:
Original post by starstudent7
When is your partner interview? They called me today to tell me that I've passed the AC and that I have a partner interview as well and I am not sure on what to expect.

I have a final partner interview coming up soon as well, Please could you tell me what kind of questions were asked?
Thanks.
Original post by JIM14
Hi, I am having a partner's interview for this role in Manchester.

The email said that it would be an informal interview. May I ask you how did it go and what to expect?

Thanks!

I have a final partner interview coming up soon as well, Please could you tell me what kind of questions were asked?
Thanks.
Original post by Ri0108
There is a group exercise, a role play scenario, three micro exercises and a strength based interview.

Hello Rio, I am sorry if its too late to ask this question. I have group exercise, micro exercise, written exercise for my AC. Could you please tell me your experience on Group discussion and micro exercise. It'll be more help full if you can provide some insight on micro and group exercise and what are the exercise and question they asked? could you please help me on this. thanks in advance
Reply 350
Original post by Jsimons56
Hi guys,

I had my AC yesterday and got the job! When they rang they said I was really confident so my advice is confidence and be very friendly. Prep for the usual AC stuff like role play, group work and an interview and you should be good. Good luck to the rest of you :smile:

Hey, I have an AC coming up. What can I expect during the micro exercises and role play task? Any tips for prepping?
Original post by nottrashy
Thanks.

Which role and location please?
Thanks.

Hello, I am having my AC coming. Could you please share me about micro exercise, written exercise and group discussion experience and was it difficult? or any suggestion would be a huge help. Expecting you reply and thanks in advance.
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Which role and location please?

Audit, North west
Original post by vidhyaasagar
Hello, I am having my AC coming. Could you please share me about micro exercise, written exercise and group discussion experience and was it difficult? or any suggestion would be a huge help. Expecting you reply and thanks in advance.

Hello vidhyaasagar, can you message me
Hello vidhyaasagar, can you message me

Hello Mate, I have sent a private message. Thanks

Hey! What have you applied for?
Hi 👋
Would you mind telling me how you found the AC? Particularly what was involved in the paired exercise and micro assessments and any tips.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending