The Student Room Group

RSM Gradute Scheme 2023

Scroll to see replies

Got an email today saying I am shortlisted for AC. What did people apply for here?
Reply 21
Original post by annoymous123
Got an email today saying I am shortlisted for AC. What did people apply for here?

I applied for audit. But i ve emailed them, and they have said that at the moment they are still planning the ac. Maybe we will get the invite next week. Last year when I did the ac it was an interview. Have they changed this for this year?
Reply 22
Original post by Bjd0885
I applied for employer solutions tax

Maybe they ll put is together. If they do let me know which date you were put on.
Original post by Izan
Hi,

Which role did you apply for and could I message you privately?

Thank You

My role is the audit assistant graduate role for august 2023 and yes I’ll respond to your message
I did the job simulation on 23rd and I haven't heard from them since. Does it take this long?
Reply 25
Original post by Teajossh
I did the job simulation on 23rd and I haven't heard from them since. Does it take this long?

Yeah it does. Expect an answer in 3 4 weeks. We have applied early, so that's why they got back to us quickly. But now, the applications are quire packed so their usual time frame is 4-6 weeks.
Reply 26
Why is my portal says pending after taking the second assessment? It involved interview qs. Its been more than 2 weeks since I have completed that, any one knows what does it mean?
Reply 27
Original post by Bjd0885
I applied for employer solutions tax

Bro, have you got a date for the AC yet? They still haven't sent one to me and I'm getting worried. I really need this job
Reply 28
Original post by Bjd0885
No I’m still waiting as well. I feel like it might be a long wait.

I was a bit worried about it. Let me know if you get any updates. Maybe will be put together.
Reply 29
Original post by Bjd0885
What office have you applied for?

Well it's online so it doesn't really matter. I applied for audit. I ve contacted the early careers, and they have told me you ll receive the invite when the ac is booked for your role.
anyone applied to financial modelling grad scheme? I got a rejection email shortly followed by an email saying I'm being shortlisted for the AC so now idk what to think
Reply 31
Original post by nvie4321
anyone applied to financial modelling grad scheme? I got a rejection email shortly followed by an email saying I'm being shortlisted for the AC so now idk what to think

Tbh, I m still waiting for my AC invites, so I don't know myself what's going on
Reply 32
Original post by Bjd0885
Got my AC invite

For when is it and is the ac online or not? Is it just the strength based interview?
I got short listed too but no rejection email
that may be an error
Original post by nvie4321
Reply 34
Original post by Pakora99
I got short listed too but no rejection email
that may be an error

When did you get shortlisted? I m still waiting for the ac invite. The early careers team told me that when the ac for role is booked in you should receive one, so don't know what to do tbh. They send the shortlist email to everyone that has made it through. Which position did you apply in?
Reply 35
Original post by Bjd0885
It’s on the 14th of Nov online

Oh alright. Let me know how it goes for you. You starting in Jan right?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Izan
Oh alright. Let me know how it goes for you. You starting in Jan right?

No august
Reply 37
Original post by Bjd0885
No august

Last year it was only an interview for tax. Have they changed this, this year?
Original post by Izan
Last year it was only an interview for tax. Have they changed this, this year?

No it says an interview and some small assessments
Is anyone applying for audit summer internship here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending