The Student Room Group

RSM Gradute Scheme 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Izan
How u feeling let me know about the outcome.

I got the job, found out a few hours after the AC
Reply 61
Original post by Bjd0885

Congratualations! I'm so happy for you. Well Done! How was the ac? check your inbox please.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Izan
Congratualations! I'm so happy for you. Well Done! How was the ac? check your inbox please.

Thanks. It won’t let me reply to your message, but the strength based interview questions are just standard. Have you been offered your AC yet?
Reply 63
Original post by Bjd0885
Thanks. It won’t let me reply to your message, but the strength based interview questions are just standard. Have you been offered your AC yet?

I'm still waiting don't know when I'll receive one as they are prioritising the January ones first. I'll dm you again as I don't want to ask you this here.
Original post by Izan
I'm still waiting don't know when I'll receive one as they are prioritising the January ones first. I'll dm you again as I don't want to ask you this here.

Why what do you want to ask?
Reply 65
Original post by Bjd0885
Why what do you want to ask?

What kind of strength based questions were you asked? Were you asked questions such as ; Do you communicate effectively etc..
Or they gave a scenario and within it you had to talk about the strengths.
Can you link any example down below that would be much appreciated.
Reply 66
Original post by Bjd0885

How many hours did you find out? I just had my assesment centre today.
I just received the date for my AC for Jan intake. Did anyone else just get their date today?
Original post by Ri0108

How did it go?
Reply 69
Original post by TheAnonymous2022
How did it go?

It went well, I think. Its a long assesment centre. Hopefully, I done enough. What role and office did you apply for?
Original post by Ri0108

I found out at about 4:30
Reply 71
Original post by TheAnonymous2022
I just received the date for my AC for Jan intake. Did anyone else just get their date today?

I still haven't got my date. When it's yours btw?
Reply 72
Original post by Ri0108
It went well, I think. Its a long assesment centre. Hopefully, I done enough. What role and office did you apply for?

Was it only an interview for you?
Reply 73
Original post by Bjd0885
I found out at about 4:30

Okay, thank you. I finished the assesment centre at 12:30pm. I have not heard anything and my status hasnt changed yet.
Reply 74
Original post by Izan
Was it only an interview for you?

There is a group exercise, a role play scenario, three micro exercises and a strength based interview.
Reply 75
Original post by Ri0108
There is a group exercise, a role play scenario, three micro exercises and a strength based interview.

Did you apply for MCR? With micro I suppose you mean small exercises right.
Reply 76
Original post by Ri0108
Okay, thank you. I finished the assesment centre at 12:30pm. I have not heard anything and my status hasnt changed yet.

My friend when he had his back few months ago, he got the reply straight after. And my other friend that got rejected got the reply a day, where they provided the feedback and everything. Do you think you ve done well in the interview ?
Original post by Izan
I still haven't got my date. When it's yours btw?

it's on the 28th
Reply 78
Original post by Izan
Did you apply for MCR? With micro I suppose you mean small exercises right.

I applied for Audit. There was 3 exercises and they were all short but for some reason they call it micro exercises.
Reply 79
Original post by Izan
My friend when he had his back few months ago, he got the reply straight after. And my other friend that got rejected got the reply a day, where they provided the feedback and everything. Do you think you ve done well in the interview ?

I think I done well compared to other Assessment centres I been to, but it depends on what RSM are looking for. There was only 8-9 other graduates in the call and one other person who applied for a School Leavers position.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending