The Student Room Group

RSM Gradute Scheme 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ri0108
I think I done well compared to other Assessment centres I been to, but it depends on what RSM are looking for. There was only 8-9 other graduates in the call and one other person who applied for a School Leavers position.

As long as you do well in the interview you ll be selected I think
Original post by Ri0108
I applied for Audit. There was 3 exercises and they were all short but for some reason they call it micro exercises.

is it the internship or grad scheme?
Original post by Ri0108
Okay, thank you. I finished the assesment centre at 12:30pm. I have not heard anything and my status hasnt changed yet.

would it be possible if you could give any insight at all? I have the same tasks for my assessment centre anything would be appreciated thanks
Reply 83
Original post by Guest 030486

Grad scheme
Original post by Bjd0885
I have an AC on Monday, but I applied for tax

Any tips or advice for the ac I have mine in a few days
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Bjd0885
I got the job, found out a few hours after the AC

Congratulations, I have my AC next week. What sort of tasks did you have to complete like how was the role play, group work and micro exercise?
Original post by TheAnonymous2022
would it be possible if you could give any insight at all? I have the same tasks for my assessment centre anything would be appreciated thanks

Any insight or advice on the tasks as I have the same ones too, would be appreciated thanks

What did you have to do in the micro exercises and th other tasks, mine are the same, I've never done an ac before
Original post by Ri0108
There is a group exercise, a role play scenario, three micro exercises and a strength based interview.

Any advice or tips
Original post by Jsimons56
Hi guys,

I had my AC yesterday and got the job! When they rang they said I was really confident so my advice is confidence and be very friendly. Prep for the usual AC stuff like role play, group work and an interview and you should be good. Good luck to the rest of you :smile:

Hi, congratulations!

which role, office and intake did you apply for? I submitted my video interview a few weeks ago and I haven't heard anything - a rejection would be better than nothing at this rate.

Best
Original post by nvie4321
anyone applied to financial modelling grad scheme? I got a rejection email shortly followed by an email saying I'm being shortlisted for the AC so now idk what to think

same lol guessing it was a mistake?
Reply 91
Original post by marinadiamandis

Check portal if it says in review then your application it's still in. If it says it's completed then you got a rejection. But the thing is it depends on the location and some people decline their offers later on so.. you never know never

Someone told me they operate in first come and first served basis. I'm still waiting for mine and it has been nearly a month, but as I said it depends more on the location and your office. Mine are overwhelmed with work because of th busy season so I don't expect anything in December too.

yeah lol same, bizarre. mine was a few weeks after rejection as well haha
Original post by Izan
Check portal if it says in review then your application it's still in. If it says it's completed then you got a rejection. But the thing is it depends on the location and some people decline their offers later on so.. you never know never

Someone told me they operate in first come and first served basis. I'm still waiting for mine and it has been nearly a month, but as I said it depends more on the location and your office. Mine are overwhelmed with work because of th busy season so I don't expect anything in December too.

I actually recieved my invite to an assessment centre today!
Reply 94
I actually recieved my invite to an assessment centre today!

When is it for? Congratulations. I presume it's only for an interview.
Hi guys, I got this email from RSM yesterday and I am not too sure what it means. Does it mean they have invited me to the assessment centre?

Thanks for your recent application for a student position at RSM, and congratulations on reaching our shortlist stage!

We would like to thank you for your patience throughout our recruitment process. We will be back in touch as soon as possible when an assessment centre has been scheduled for your role.

Please note, spaces at our assessment centres can be very limited. Invites are offered to those who have performed well throughout all stages of our recruitment process. We cannot always guarantee an invite to all shortlisted candidates, due to roles potentially filling/closing and the capacity of our assessment days.

If you have any further questions, please email our Early Careers team via [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Kind Regards

The RSM Early Careers Team
Reply 96
Hi guys, I got this email from RSM yesterday and I am not too sure what it means. Does it mean they have invited me to the assessment centre?

Thanks for your recent application for a student position at RSM, and congratulations on reaching our shortlist stage!

We would like to thank you for your patience throughout our recruitment process. We will be back in touch as soon as possible when an assessment centre has been scheduled for your role.

Please note, spaces at our assessment centres can be very limited. Invites are offered to those who have performed well throughout all stages of our recruitment process. We cannot always guarantee an invite to all shortlisted candidates, due to roles potentially filling/closing and the capacity of our assessment days.

If you have any further questions, please email our Early Careers team via [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Kind Regards

The RSM Early Careers Team

Well me and my friend have been over a month for the ac invite and we got a different email than yours. When asked why we didn't receive one they said they are prioritising January intakes for my office first. But from your email I presume they have got a scoring list which it's quite stupid. So people that might have applied later then you and got a higher score then you will get the opportunity first🤦

Some people that have got a rejection email first and then after a day or two a congratulation email that they have passed the js are getting invites, which I presumable think have got a low score.

Tbh i don't really know how their recruitment process works. It's one of the worst

Which office is this for?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Izan
I got this email Screenshot_20221124_102534.jpg

i got this one before as well
Reply 98
i got this one before as well

So when did you pass your js?? It mainly depends on the office. Manchester it's not doing any ac at the moment so won't be able to tell tbh
Original post by Izan
So when did you pass your js?? It mainly depends on the office. Manchester it's not doing any ac at the moment so won't be able to tell tbh

I passed it on Nov 14th. I applied for Machester maybe that's why I got the email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending