The Student Room Group

feedback from work

Okay, so I had to get feedback on my work performance for my college course.

This is what my supervisor wrote:
" X is always extremely polite, professional and diligent when in practice.
X will happily work with others and on her own if X is asked to complete a task she will always happily oblige and ask questions if she is unsure. Going forward, it would be nice to see X stepping out of her shell. Due to her quiet nature, I feel X often gets 'lost' in a busy team. X is more than competent in the roles asked of her, but it would be good if she pushed herself more as she is a valued team member".

Does this sound positive? cause to be it's not really...

I'm unsure what she means by 'lost in a busy team'.
But I do push myself, asking to help people and doing all tasks required, it's a bit hard where i work as since i work in a veterinary practice it's not always busy and I'm only a veterinary care assistant so i cant do some stuff like the nurses can.
Always because it is a small practice with not a lot of animals really coming in, most of the nurses start doing jobs that another person should be doing cause there's nothing to do, like I've been put on ops assist so I'm meant to help the theatre nurse but since I'm scheduled to come into work at 11 some ops are already done and another nurse is doing those jobs...

but I always feel I'm not doing enough really.
That is positive feedback, well done.

You are doing great. Feedback always includes areas to improve on.

If you feel you are not doing enough have a chat with your supervisor and together try and come up with ideas on how to get the best experience from your time there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending