The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Anthropology and Law 2023

Scroll to see replies

Congrats!!!! I just got an offer today too!!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by LilyEdwards1
Congrats!!!! I just got an offer today too!!!

congrats!! ugh now we’ve got to wait a week before they start sending out offers again i’ve been waiting since november
I just got an offer today !! although urgent question, they asked to to send proof of a levels but there impossible to contact there's no email on UCAS or else and no link on the letter they sent me , anyone got any ideas !1
Reply 23
How many people do they take for the Law and Anthropology course?
Original post by Madje
How many people do they take for the Law and Anthropology course?

around 30 ish according to last year
Reply 25
Thank you! 🌸
Reply 26
My daughter is still waiting 😓 it’s taking time
Original post by Madje
My daughter is still waiting 😓 it’s taking time

best of luck to her! is she an international student as well?
Reply 28
Yes she is!!
Reply 29
Did any of you get a reply yet?? We are still waiting 😓
Original post by Madje
Did any of you get a reply yet?? We are still waiting 😓

no :frown: i don’t know why they’re taking so long with the international offers
According to last year, there is a 10% acceptance rate with only < 30 offers being given out. I’m aware around 10-15 home students have been given offers hence I’m assuming only another 15 or less offers will be given out to international students!
Reply 32
Ooh wow! Thanks for the insight let’s see 🪬
Original post by Madje
Ooh wow! Thanks for the insight let’s see 🪬

Which country is your daughter applying from? And did she do a levels or IB?
Hey! Does that mean if a home student has not heard back yet they are probably rejected?
Reply 35
Original post by Ellenbellen123
Hey! Does that mean if a home student has not heard back yet they are probably rejected?

I am sure that doesn't mean that !!! It is all speculation at this point anyway and the spreadsheet doesn't have all the applicants...
Lovely people of the anthro and law thread... have any international applicants on here had their English language qualification processed yet, and if so how long did it take? It's irritating me waiting for my offer to turn unconditional since it's all I need. Granted I sent mine in very recently, but I'd sort of hope they don't have such an insane application backlog that even verifying an IELTS has to be postponed.
Reply 37
My daughter is an international students but we haven’t yet encountered this question. I hope your issue will be resolved quickly! Good luck
Reply 38
Any news for you guys?? I guess the coming week is going to be divisive… 🪬
nope nothing for me yet :frown: I hope we hear back this week, my friend is going to the offer holder open day and she’ll ask a member of staff when they’ll send out more international offers if we still haven’t heard back by then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending