London

LSE Anthropology and Law 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I meant decisive… and let’s hope your friend will find something out
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Does anyone know if there Is there a spreadsheet somewhere with the acceptances so far?
Reply 42
There is the LSE undergraduate spreadsheet but nothing specifically for Law and Anthropology
hey guys, any news?
Is anyone here a home student and still waiting to hear back? I have the feeling there are only international students…
Reply 45
Nope 😊
this wait is genuinely so draining I'm thinking of calling them today because they're taking a ridiculously long time with sending out international decisions, the deadline is literally getting closer and closer
Original post by Ellenbellen123
Is anyone here a home student and still waiting to hear back? I have the feeling there are only international students…
me!!! I've been on this chat everyday and UGH
The offer holder day is today does that mean that they're not going to give out any more offers?
Original post by Anonymous
this wait is genuinely so draining I'm thinking of calling them today because they're taking a ridiculously long time with sending out international decisions, the deadline is literally getting closer and closer

Thank you :smile: Let us know what they say please!!
Original post by Ellenbellen123

me!!!!!
any news? there were a few rejections today :frown:
I got a message asking for further information and that they’ve just started reviewing my application

got rejected :frown:
Original post by shivshiv16
I got a message asking for further information and that they’ve just started reviewing my application

they’ve only just started now…they’ve had months omg i hope we hear back this week
Original post by coolchick101
got rejected :frown:

I’m so sorry, just remember you will do amazing wherever you are and I wish u the best of luck w your exams!!
I’m so sorry, just remember you will do amazing wherever you are and I wish u the best of luck w your exams!!

Thank you!! All the best to you too :smile:
Reply 57
Any news today?
Original post by shivshiv16
Any news today?

nothing for me, I was hoping to hear back today considering they clearly don't work on weekends and they'll be off on Monday. Maybe they've sent out our decisions but since UCAS was down this morning, there might be a delay?
Reply 59
nothing for me, I was hoping to hear back today considering they clearly don't work on weekends and they'll be off on Monday. Maybe they've sent out our decisions but since UCAS was down this morning, there might be a delay?

Oooh I didn't know that I really hope so 😭 I haven't heard anything either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending