The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Anthropology and Law 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
nothing for me, I was hoping to hear back today considering they clearly don't work on weekends and they'll be off on Monday. Maybe they've sent out our decisions but since UCAS was down this morning, there might be a delay?

I know people who have gotten decisions today (not law and anthro, but LSE) so UCAS isn’t the problem… I guess we will have to wait till next week :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Ellenbellen123
I know people who have gotten decisions today (not law and anthro, but LSE) so UCAS isn’t the problem… I guess we will have to wait till next week :frown:

ughhh i need to tell my school what uni I'm firming next week - lse is holding back everything like I just want to know and move on
Reply 62
ughhh i need to tell my school what uni I'm firming next week - lse is holding back everything like I just want to know and move on

I knowww and accomodation and everything needs to be sorted as well
Reply 63
Original post by Ellenbellen123

this course is the problem 😭
Reply 64
I feel like we're the last ones standing
Original post by shivshiv16
I feel like we're the last ones standing

i hope that’s a good sign considering the past few days have been rejections…
Reply 66
i hope that’s a good sign considering the past few days have been rejections…

Me too!
Reply 67
Here's to getting good news today everyone!
Here's to getting good news today everyone!

yes!! let's keep each other updated :smile:
Reply 69
yes!! let's keep each other updated :smile:

Definitely 😊
anything for you guys? still quiet for me
Reply 71
anything for you guys? still quiet for me

Same I've got nothing
Same I've got nothing

are you also international? idt there have been any offers yet other than like one unconditional one a while ago
Reply 73
are you also international? idt there have been any offers yet other than like one unconditional one a while ago

No I'm a home student
Reply 74
So here we go - my daughter just got rejected for Law and Anthropology… the reason given was her PS… 😓 good luck to the rest of you… it is what it is
Reply 75
Original post by Madje
So here we go - my daughter just got rejected for Law and Anthropology… the reason given was her PS… 😓 good luck to the rest of you… it is what it is

Oh no, I hope she isn't too upset I'm sure she's going to do amazingly wherever she goes ❤️
Reply 76
I just got an offer!
Reply 77
I got an email
(edited 11 months ago)
whats everyones insta (offer holders) theres both a whatsappchat and insta group for offer holders x
Reply 79
whats everyones insta (offer holders) theres both a whatsappchat and insta group for offer holders x

@shaktisstory

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending