The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Film and Television Offers

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knows when abouts York start giving offers from the film and tv production course. I got an email saying they will make their decisions after the 25th but still was curious when that normally happens.

tyty, finlay :smile:
Reply 1
I also received that email, but I heard back from them in early january... So I'm not really sure how they proceed
(edited 1 year ago)
University of York
York
Did you get an offer?
Original post by nryo
I also received that email, but I heard back from them in early january... So I'm not really sure how they proceed
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Did you get an offer?

Yes
Original post by Finlay_T
Hello all, just wondering if anyone knows when abouts York start giving offers from the film and tv production course. I got an email saying they will make their decisions after the 25th but still was curious when that normally happens.

Hi there,

So exciting to hear that you've applied to study at York!

We will be sending out offers as soon as possible. All decisions will be made by the UCAS deadline of 18th May 2023, and in most cases much earlier than this. This should provide applicants with plenty of time to make their Firm and Insurance choices on UCAS.

I hope this helps!

Hannah :smile:
Original post by University of York
Hi there,

So exciting to hear that you've applied to study at York!

We will be sending out offers as soon as possible. All decisions will be made by the UCAS deadline of 18th May 2023, and in most cases much earlier than this. This should provide applicants with plenty of time to make their Firm and Insurance choices on UCAS.

I hope this helps!

Hannah :smile:

Any chance offers will be sent out this month (Feb)? Worried about missing potential offer day and also being last on the list for accommodation when it opens...
Original post by Finlay_T

i got my offer for film and tv yesterday :smile: is york your top choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending