The Student Room Group

Bath Pharmacy Interview 2023

Hii for the people who have done a Bath mpharm interview how did you find it? what type of things should i look out forr? thank youu
the structure is the exact same as the one they mentioned during the open day.

it was rly chill overall i wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by beeforyouu
the structure is the exact same as the one they mentioned during the open day.

it was rly chill overall i wouldn't worry too much :smile:

hii i went to the applicant and a structure for the intervieww was not rllyy mentioned but im assuming its calculations, situational judgement and why pharmacy?
im abit nervous for the ethics question did you find it hard?
Reply 3
Original post by ssosshii
hii i went to the applicant and a structure for the intervieww was not rllyy mentioned but im assuming its calculations, situational judgement and why pharmacy?
im abit nervous for the ethics question did you find it hard?

hii! sorry ik im not the og person but i did my interview last week and received an offer - can promise its really nothing to worry about! you're correct about the structure of the interview and the ethics wasn't too difficult - they gave a scenario and many prompts which really helped me out!

im sure you'll find it pretty easy
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by amajyn
hii! sorry ik im not the og person but i did my interview last week and received an offer - can promise its really nothing to worry about! you're correct about the structure of the interview and the ethics wasn't too difficult - they gave a scenario and many prompts which really helped me out!

im sure you'll find it pretty easy

hii thank u sm for replying, did they ask about your personal statement? and thank you this is really reassuring, congratss on your offer
Reply 5
hii thank u sm for replying, did they ask about your personal statement? and thank you this is really reassuring, congratss on your offer

nope they didnt ask anything about my personal statement! just why pharmacy, ethics then maths q's. Whole thing was really short and thank you!!
I just did my interview today. I think it went really well, the interviewer was one of the nicest people I ever met. My only worry is that I picked pharmacy as a fifth option (dentistry main), now kind of wish I had applied all pharmacy in case it influences their opinion, as I would really love to study pharmacy at Bath! Congrats to those who already have places!
Hi ive just received an interview invite and I was wondering about the maths questions. Was it straightforward? do I need any a level math knowledge? I've had a look online and there was some drug calculations and I was wondering if it was something of a similar sort? They also mentioned that 99% of people who get an interview get offers, is this true, or do they say it to ease our worries.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Living the life
Hi ive just received an interview invite and I was wondering about the maths questions. Was it straightforward? do I need any a level math knowledge? I've had a look online and there was some drug calculations and I was wondering if it was something of a similar sort? They also mentioned that 99% of people who get an interview get offers, is this true, or do they say it to ease our worries.

The math questions are very straightforward, definitely no A-level required, they've just to assess your quantitative abilities to know whether you will need extra help when you start the course. I've not heard of the 99% thingy, on the visit day they told us they had way more applicants than usual this year (something like 900 vs 600 people? If I heard correctly) but so far I haven't heard of anyone getting a rejection so there is that.
Reply 9
Original post by Kiwi789
I just did my interview today. I think it went really well, the interviewer was one of the nicest people I ever met. My only worry is that I picked pharmacy as a fifth option (dentistry main), now kind of wish I had applied all pharmacy in case it influences their opinion, as I would really love to study pharmacy at Bath! Congrats to those who already have places!

hiii how did you find the sjt question?? was it hardd
Reply 10
Is it okay for us to use pen, paper and calculator during the interview?
yes I did in mine and it was okay
Original post by Tmntmn
Reply 12
Original post by Tmntmn

my interviewer said i could use them!
Reply 13
my interviewer said i could use them!

Original post by Living the life
yes I did in mine and it was okay

Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending