The Student Room Group

Girls, what features and qualities in a guy make you want to date him?

Posting this because I am a guy who is having immense difficulty with dating and I need some female perspective on what features and qualities (physical and otherwise) make girls want to be with a guy?
Girls care about faces the most
for me personally, I love a good sense of humour (everyone loves someone who can make them laugh) and someone who is open minded, them being attractive is a bonus. As long as they're overall a good person then I'd like to date them. something I find attractive as well is when they can easily get along with others, my boyfriend has a good group of close friends and makes everyone around him feel comfortable which is honestly really attractive.
it varies from person to person what they like in a guy, but that's what I like.
For me, I love someone who is kind, cheers me up. Gives me hugs. Of course good sense of humour. Like respects your boundaries and all. Good looking. Cute. Someone I can joke around with. That's all I can think of rn. But this is for me other girls may have different opinions tho.
Most women (and men) will initially care about 1) your appearance and t hen 2) your body. All other bs comments are totally untrue.
Original post by Anonymous
Most women (and men) will initially care about 1) your appearance and t hen 2) your body. All other bs comments are totally untrue.

Welll that is kinda true. But that is not only the thing women and men care bout. The things I said, is the stuff I care bout aswell. And it's not bs.

no Ьitches?

your not wrong
Dude, I get asked this question very often. My simple answer: Go to the gym and build a great body. While doing this, read more, play sports, find some more hobbies and really get into them and be more outgoing. All these things combined will have the effect of making you more attractive to women as they like a guy who is not only physically attractive, but also knowledgeable in diverse areas and outgoing. An improvement in grooming and hygiene will also definitely help. Get your perfume game up guys!!!
Original post by osasman
Dude, I get asked this question very often. My simple answer: Go to the gym and build a great body. While doing this, read more, play sports, find some more hobbies and really get into them and be more outgoing. All these things combined will have the effect of making you more attractive to women as they like a guy who is not only physically attractive, but also knowledgeable in diverse areas and outgoing. An improvement in grooming and hygiene will also definitely help. Get your perfume game up guys!!!

i am
Original post by Thorn7274
i am

Keep it up man!!!!
Posting this because I am a guy who is having immense difficulty with dating and I need some female perspective on what features and qualities (physical and otherwise) make girls want to be with a guy?

What else are you doing to become successful at dating besides asking women what features and qualities they find attractive in men?

Here's a concept for you: instead of finding out what a selection of women are looking for and then trying to mould yourself into that. Why don't you work on becoming the best version of yourself that you can, as a lifelong ongoing process, and then effectively market yourself as whatever you are right now? So that you're aiming to fit the women that are suitable for you into your life, instead of the other way round.
Physically - a guy with amazing hair, nice eyes like the shape too, a guy with a dad bod and other stuff but I am not fussy about it. As long as he’s cute to me and has an amazing personality and thinks I have an amazing personality
It is one of those questions that you are going to get loads of generic and vague answers to because you asked a very generic question.

What specific difficulties are you having with dating?

I’m getting a little sniff of an incel vibe here.

If that was the case, women would just date wax figures.
I think it’s a really generic question. In terms of personality, be who you are, and be confident about it. Confidence is absolutely core, if a guy is insecure of himself, it’s turns into a disinterest for me. I wouldn’t have even noticed the insecurity until you brought it up. Don’t have a different personality when you’re with your friends, and with women. That’s something where I think a lot of guys go wrong. Don’t ignore her, and act rude and brash with your friends; but then act respectfully, and almost adoring-ly with her (I’m sorry, I’m overtired. I can’t think of a better word). That being said, if she says no, or to stop, that’s no. Don’t be afraid to show your personality, no woman can be attracted to a guy trying to be something he’s not. Other than that, confidence, humour and respect.
You could just go for some penile elongation/enhancement surgery so the ladies can always see what you are packing if you know what I mean. They love that ish baby!!!
It's important to note that everyone has different preferences when it comes to what they find attractive in a partner. However, some qualities that many people might find attractive in a partner could include confidence, kindness, a good sense of humor, shared interests, a positive attitude, and good communication skills. As for physical features, it's subjective and varies from person to person, but qualities like good hygiene, taking care of oneself, and dressing well can generally make someone more attractive. It's important to remember that there's no one-size-fits-all answer, and finding someone who appreciates you for who you are is key.
As a guy you can pad up with some tissue paper to make you look bigger down there. Or buy a strap-on. You can also buy trousers two to three sizes too big. This will result in a bulge forming in the front, making your weapon look bigger, thus attracting the eyes of the ladies to it and making you more dateable. Message me for more tips man. ON GOD!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending