The Student Room Group

Research Officer 2023 - Grad Scheme

Has anyone applied for the GSR Research Officer 2023 Scheme and completed the Knowledge Test? I completed it on Thursday but yet to hear back!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadishere
Has anyone applied for the GSR Research Officer 2023 Scheme and completed the Knowledge Test? I completed it on Thursday but yet to hear back!

Yes, I haven’t heard back either. I think I remember them saying we would know by next Tuesday
Reply 2
Original post by Swiftaddict
Yes, I haven’t heard back either. I think I remember them saying we would know by next Tuesday

Ah okay thank you!
Still no response yet so I’m just waiting haha
Has anyone heard anything?
Reply 4
Original post by Us3rn4m33
Has anyone heard anything?

I got an email today for an interview and then another email 10mins later to ignore it. So not really no 😭
Reply 5
I have had an interview, anyone else? I think the wait process to find out if I was successful is pretty long though :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by srlily
I have had an interview, anyone else? I think the wait process to find out if I was successful is pretty long though :frown:

My interview is this week, do you mind me asking how it went? I’m nervous about the presentation mostly! And I know waiting until June to hear is very nerve wracking. I’m sure you smashed your interview.
Reply 7
Hey guys, my interview was scheduled for yesterday but either the teams links was wrong or no one came to the interview 😅. Does anyone know what the best contact is to notify them of this? No one has reached out to me about it.
Reply 8
Original post by Jmcgo
Hey guys, my interview was scheduled for yesterday but either the teams links was wrong or no one came to the interview 😅. Does anyone know what the best contact is to notify them of this? No one has reached out to me about it.

Hi, the same thing pretty much happened to me.
I came into a meeting and the lady there said I was sent the wrong link and to email them immediately so the interview can proceed once they send a new link. I did do that but haven’t heard back from anyone and it has been a week.
Reply 9
Hi, the same thing pretty much happened to me.
I came into a meeting and the lady there said I was sent the wrong link and to email them immediately so the interview can proceed once they send a new link. I did do that but haven’t heard back from anyone and it has been a week.

Repost- sorry forgot to click reply!

That sucks but kind of glad I’m not the only one it’s happened to. What day last week was yours meant to be? I hope we can get them rescheduled 🤞🏼
Reply 10
Original post by Jmcgo
Repost- sorry forgot to click reply!

That sucks but kind of glad I’m not the only one it’s happened to. What day last week I was yours meant

to be? I hope we can get them rescheduled 🤞🏼

I think interviews are running until the end of May so there is plenty of time for them to reschedule you. hope you hear soon! 😥
Reply 11
Has anyone heard a response back for rescheduling an Interview?

Do we email GSR recruitment? I’ve emailed them previously but never got a response!
Reply 12
Original post by nadishere
Has anyone heard a response back for rescheduling an Interview?

Do we email GSR recruitment? I’ve emailed them previously but never got a response!

I’ve emailed them and not heard back. Did your interview not go ahead either?
Reply 13
I was supposed to have mine last Tuesday. I do not know what to do unless they start responding to emails one day lol
Reply 14
I was supposed to have mine last Tuesday. I do not know what to do unless they start responding to emails one day lol

This is their twitter page https://twitter.com/GSR_UK - I don’t have Twitter anymore so can’t tweet but worth a while dropping them a tweet if email isn’t working :smile:
Reply 15

They have a twitter page (GSR_UK)- I don’t have twitter anymore but may be worth a shot sending them a tweet?
Reply 16
Original post by Jmcgo
They have a twitter page (GSR_UK)- I don’t have twitter anymore but may be worth a shot sending them a tweet?

I did think of that but you can only message them if they follow you
Reply 17

Hmm usually if I can’t message on twitter I just tweet something like ‘hey need in contact with you about x can you drop me a dm’. They probs wouldn’t reply anyway :frown:
Reply 18

Have you heard anything back over email?
Reply 19
Original post by Jmcgo
Have you heard anything back over email?

No and I honestly don’t think they will get back to us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending