The Student Room Group

Dating a girl.

If you want to date a girl/boy what are the qualities you would like to have in him/her?(Lesbians excluded)
a.Dressing style
b.Character and Nature
c.Looks and Body fig.
d.Other qualities you would like to have in her.
(edited 1 year ago)
Don’t know why the “(lesbians excluded)” part killed me, but it really did 🤣💀💀
Reply 2
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Don’t know why the “(lesbians excluded)” part killed me, but it really did 🤣💀💀

😂😂😂😂
why lesbians excluded?
Original post by Kingshuk
can't tell perticular but I am not one and I prefer normal opposite sex relnship (male female one)so just asked the question out of my own preference.

So you also mean gays and bisexuals not just lesbians haha but Igy
If you want to date a girl/boy what are the qualities you would like to have in him/her?(Lesbians excluded)
a.Dressing style
b.Character and Nature
c.Looks and Body fig.

- can dress how she wants. I'm not her mother
- a good, smart person who cares about others and has good family values
- average looking as a minimum, small in height, average body figure is fine
- just someone who likes me for me which is proving hard to find unfortunately
a.Dressing style
b.Character and Nature
c.Looks and Body fig.

a) any as long as she doesnt wear a veil or headscarf.
B) kind, well spoken, caring, smart, warm, smiley, humble
C) athletic build, toned. Mediterranean/turkish/circasian looking
D) i’d want her to be a vegan and outdoorsy (preferably into climbing/hiking/trekking/travelling or similar)

If you meet the above or know someone who does, get in touch :holmes:
a.Dressing style
b.Character and Nature
c.Looks and Body fig.

Would like to preface by saying I'm a female and my sexuality is pretty fluid, I'm not set on any labels because I am completely and utterly in love with women but particular F1 drivers and male fiction characters I would definitely get with :smile:

(a) I prefer mass presenting but have no problem with fems and sometimes prefer fems. I absolutely love anyone in the middle, both masc and fem energy in a girl is amazing!!

(b) Character and nature, as much as I love a bit of flirty tension and romantic bullying, I am ultimately a massive personality person and usually fall for someone because of their kindness and ease to talk to. I am massively into sports so talking about F1 and Rugby union will make my day and I'm also a massive book worm and love to talk about books. I really like people who I can just talk to about my hobbies, we don't have to be interested in the same things necessarily but if they can handle me talking about my favourite things... brilliant. I of course will do the same. I love a girl who will make me laugh, and is chill.

(c) Looks and body aren't a big thing for me. I'm not bothered what they look like, I go to the gym everyday and if a girl came with me to the gym I think id die but ultimately I'm not really bothered. It isn't something I really think about, as I said I'm more of a personality person anyway.

(d) there aren't any particular qualities I look for, if got with girls with a range of different interests and complete polar opposites. Just think of it as if there is a vibe there's a vibe, if not then oh well. Don't put too much pressure on relationships because if its going to happen its going to happen.
a.Dressing style
b.Character and Nature
c.Looks and Body fig.

a. a decent dress sense ( which in my eyes is colour coordination) like idc if ur in roadman attire as long as ur matching the rest of ur fit ur good lol
b. someone understanding, respectful, loving, funny n just pleasant to be around in general. Someone who'd protect me all that sorta stuff. Defo not egotistical tho
c. looks wise idk cuz everyone has different perspectives of a good looking person. But when i first see em I wanna hv that instant attraction to em. Body wise idm but a completely ripped guy it's too much like idk how to explain it but the girls who get it get it
d. similar interests not everything has to be the same cuz I wanna be able to get into the stuff he's interested too (like not force it but if I find it interesting then it's a cute lil topic we can bond over). In general I just wanna be able to just click w that person like the vibes have to be there. Icl the vibes is prolly the mot important thing i'd look for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending