The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Mid April still waiting to see if I will get an interview

Idk what’s wrong . Here’s a short life story . Wanted to study dental hygiene and therapy got rejected from all 5 unis last year didn't Even get interviews just straight up rejection took a gap year and I’m doing my application again have been rejected from all 5 once again without getting interviews but I want to go to uni this year so I applied to uni of Portsmouth dental hygiene and therapy via ucas extra 3-4 weeks ago .it’s the middle of April and they haven’t offered me an interview ( interviews are required for this course ) but they say that I am still being considered. I’m getting worried now because all my peers have already gotten an offer and are looking for acoms I can’t even do any of that because I haven’t been confirmed. There are limited unis with vacancies in this course and the longer I wait for Portsmouth the less and less space their will be in other unis ( with ucas extra u can only apply for a uni one at a time and have to wait 21 days before you can withdraw the course and choose another uni) all this uncertainty is frustrating especially because it’s mid April and I’m waiting to hear if I will even get an interview
Original post by PAalevels
Idk what’s wrong . Here’s a short life story . Wanted to study dental hygiene and therapy got rejected from all 5 unis last year didn't Even get interviews just straight up rejection took a gap year and I’m doing my application again have been rejected from all 5 once again without getting interviews but I want to go to uni this year so I applied to uni of Portsmouth dental hygiene and therapy via ucas extra 3-4 weeks ago .it’s the middle of April and they haven’t offered me an interview ( interviews are required for this course ) but they say that I am still being considered. I’m getting worried now because all my peers have already gotten an offer and are looking for acoms I can’t even do any of that because I haven’t been confirmed. There are limited unis with vacancies in this course and the longer I wait for Portsmouth the less and less space their will be in other unis ( with ucas extra u can only apply for a uni one at a time and have to wait 21 days before you can withdraw the course and choose another uni) all this uncertainty is frustrating especially because it’s mid April and I’m waiting to hear if I will even get an interview

Hi! Can you DM us with your full name and email address? I can check this with the Science Faculty to see what's going on.

Thanks!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending