The Student Room Group

Phone went off during an exam

Someone’s phone rang during the exam and at the end they searched us all but couldn’t find it. In this case what would happen?
Lmaooo, someone probs stuck it up their bum or down their pants to avoid detection. Strange though, when a phone rings you can usually tell who it's coming from or the general area. And as I guess they couldn't find it probably nothing will happen.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Lmaooo, someone probs stuck it up their bum or down their pants to avoid detection. Strange though, when a phone rings you can usually tell who it's coming from or the general area. And as I guess they couldn't find it probably nothing will happen.

It’s possible someone managed to get it out whilst going to the toilet idk. They do somewhat know the general area but it was pretty wide. And they let the exam board know as well
Original post by meymey:)
It’s possible someone managed to get it out whilst going to the toilet idk. They do somewhat know the general area but it was pretty wide. And they let the exam board know as well

Well I don’t see what the exam board can do really, unless they want to be ridiculously harsh and disqualify everyone. But that would strike me as a completely disproportionate response.

Quick Reply

Latest