The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

How many students are in Queenmary Computer Science (Bsc)?

So my firm is Qmul CS, which I'm glad to accept. My insurance is City.
But I know two people who I just can't stand, and they have been bullying me for the last 2 years who also applied for the same Uni and course. What they love doing is spreading **** about me and turning all my friends against me. I really can't be asked to deal with this again for 3 more years. I just want to roughly know the classroom size and if it's possible to avoid them.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
But I know two people who I just can't stand, and they have been bullying me for the last 2 years who also applied for the same Uni and course. What they love doing is spreading **** about me and turning all my friends against me. I really can't be asked to deal with this again for 3 more years. I just want to roughly know the classroom size and if it's possible to avoid them.

So this might be a little late, but normally for your lectures it should be in a massive hall (peoples palace) and for the labs it should be in the ITL(massive building filled with desks with computers to use). You’ll probably not see or talk to them, and so far most of the people at uni are pretty decent. That’s what my experience has been so far. Sorry about the 2 douches, idiots like those always exist
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

you'll be fine, when ur in 1st year you'll have lectures with anyone in EECS (School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science) department who has the same modules and which is pretty much most modules in 1st year, save one or 2 - that was how it was for me when i was in my first year e.g. in the programming modules there were like 600 ppl i think. so very easy to avoid ppl if you'd like, especially since you may not be in the same lectures since obvs students will be split up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending