The Student Room Group

Finding a job after uni

Im currently completing my MSc and have struggled to find a job after uni and keep getting rejected from all the graduate/junior roles. Im starting to worry about what im going to do after uni and started to look at apprentiships in a business role. Any advice and would an apprentiship be a waste of time
Original post by MaliMadDog321
Im currently completing my MSc and have struggled to find a job after uni and keep getting rejected from all the graduate/junior roles. Im starting to worry about what im going to do after uni and started to look at apprentiships in a business role. Any advice and would an apprentiship be a waste of time

Camp out in your uni Careers Service and use everything it has to offer. I'ts be best/only careers advice service you will get in your life.
Original post by MaliMadDog321

Hey there 😀

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with finding a graduate job. What I would suggest you do is search for internships. I know it does not sound like a dream come true, but at the end of the day, you can gain a lot. If you are successful in and satisfied with your role, you are very likely to be offered a permanent position and get your career developing at an alarming pace.

I hope it was helpful 💪 Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 😉 You can also chat with me or other students directly through The Ambassador Platform.

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending