The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Anyone know how to submit scans of achieved qualifications?!

Hey guys, hope someone can help.

I have accepted an unconditional offer for Edinburgh however on general 'next steps' emails and the website it states I must upload scans of my achieved qualifications.

I can't find where to upload them on myed or UCLID, or specific requests for them, even after trying to follow instructions from the website

Please reply if you know if I need to/how.
:smile:))
If you can’t see where to upload them then email them to admissions
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous

I have accepted an unconditional offer for Edinburgh however on general 'next steps' emails and the website it states I must upload scans of my achieved qualifications.

I can't find where to upload them on myed or UCLID, or specific requests for them, even after trying to follow instructions from the website

I suggest contacting admissions for their advice
Original post by Anonymous

Hi if you dont mind me asking what were your higher grades and which programme did you apply for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending