The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton girls high school

Sixth form

Hey guys if any of you attend Wolverhampton girls please please tell me how well the teachers teach there especially the maths and science teachers!!
Reply 1
Original post by Nadi09
Sixth form

Hey guys if any of you attend Wolverhampton girls please please tell me how well the teachers teach there especially the maths and science teachers!!

Not a sixth former but a student there, most teachers are alright not as great as people make them sound but yeah they’re alright most of it is self learning so yk
Reply 2
Original post by Python:)
Not a sixth former but a student there, most teachers are alright not as great as people make them sound but yeah they’re alright most of it is self learning so yk

Ugh now I don't know if I want to leave. Would you recommend me leaving or is it not worth it?
Reply 3
Original post by Nadi09
Ugh now I don't know if I want to leave. Would you recommend me leaving or is it not worth it?

Well honestly it depends on what you’re looking for and what you feel comfortable with, if you’re looking for a university themed school routine then yes I recommend going to WGHS if you’re looking for a more relaxed themed routine then personally I wouldn’t recommend leaving your current school
Reply 4
What about the teaching in the secondary level and the pastoral care n support in Wolverhampton girls
Reply 5
Original post by Za sa
What about the teaching in the secondary level and the pastoral care n support in Wolverhampton girls

Do you want to go there for 6th form?
Reply 6
No it's for my daughter to year 7, we just got an offer and am bit conserned as we stay quiet far and and not familiar with the school itself.. thank you for the reply
The education at WGHS is brilliant. However the social scene is not.
Reply 8
Original post by Za sa

Teaching is alright, pastoral care, not so much, it’s quite a hated system at the school, but again this could also be influenced by pupils themselves or the fact that many of the current students suffered in highschool due to the pandemic and the school isn’t able to handle it all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending