The Student Room Group

likelihood of me getting into ABB uni?

I’m pretty sure I will only be achieving AAC or ABC as one of my subjects is dragging me down. I want to study geography. What’s the likelihood unis will bypass this if two of my grades are still good?

Original post by Luc1emits15!
I’m pretty sure I will only be achieving AAC or ABC as one of my subjects is dragging me down. I want to study geography. What’s the likelihood unis will bypass this if two of my grades are still good?

Technically you wont have met your offer so could be rejected. However most universities at that level tend to accept dropped grades so you would have a good chance of acceptance but nobody can guarantee you will be accepted,
Reply 2

No-one can say as it depends on how many meet their offers. However, in recent years you would probably get in.

Hi,

Great to see that you want to study Geography at University! The requirements at Lancaster are ABB (for BSc and BA Geog), if you were considering studying here, which I truly do recommend as we have a brilliant department, I would suggest you contact [email protected].

If you have any questions on the course, or with Lancaster University, feel free to ask some questions :smile:

Best wishes,
Tyler (Postgraduate at Lancaster University, who studied BSc Geography)
Reply 4
Where have you applied to?

Hello!
Do not worry! I achieved AAC at A Level and got into Lancaster as well as receiving an offer from all 5 of the universities I applied for! My advice would be to make sure you are proud of the personal statement you are sending to the universities and that it brings across the person you are as they are often more interested with your passion to learn and that you are doing well in the subjects they are looking for (i.e. geography).

Thanks, Lucy (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending