The Student Room Group

Responding to Video Interview for Standard Chatered

Hello everyone,
I gave my Pymetrics Video Interview (Step 4 of 6) for a graduate role in the UK at Standard Chatered Bank about 10-12 days ago.
While I was researching I got to know that the total time Standard Chatered takes from application to offer is about 2-3 weeks.
The email I received from their end after the video interview was that one of the members from their Early Careers team would view the videos and then decide whether to further my application to the assessment center (step 5 of 6). They mentioned if it seems fitting they will stay in touch.
Because it has been so many days, i am nervous about the outcome.

1. Is it normal for them to take so much time?
2. Do I assume I am rejected because they have not contacted me yet?
3. Any advice on what I can do?

Please help!! This is my first time finding a full-time role.

Cheers xx
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by hrithikaiyer
Hello everyone,
I gave my Pymetrics Video Interview (Step 4 of 6) for a graduate role in the UK at Standard Chatered Bank about 10-12 days ago.
While I was researching I got to know that the total time Standard Chatered takes from application to offer is about 2-3 weeks.
The email I received from their end after the video interview was that one of the members from their Early Careers team would view the videos and then decide whether to further my application to the assessment center (step 5 of 6). They mentioned if it seems fitting they will stay in touch.

Cheers xx

Which role have you applied to? I completed the digital interview for the financial markets analyst position over a month ago, and I'm still waiting lmao. HR said they'll get back within the next two weeks let's see what happens. I was hoping a referral would speed things up but no!
Reply 3
Original post by hrithikaiyer
Hello everyone,

Cheers xx

hey hope u hear back soon, can you give some guidance in completing the video interview, what questions come up and any tips? this is the furthest ive gotten so far so i dont wanna mess it up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending