The Student Room Group

is it to late to move skls 1.5 months into a levels?

(edited 13:34)
Original post by trinitisacc1
hello guys, i’m currently doing A levels right now. however, i have found that the school im going to is “too laid back.” in other words, the teachers don’t teach, don’t help you and keep changing up the exam boards. is it too late to move schools ?

you might have to resit a year but if it would be best for your education i don't see why it would be a disadvantage, especially if you're not able to revise to a specification for exams in 2024
Reply 2
Possibly, but if you're taking the same A-levels and the new school you want to go to has the same exam board you could be fine but it will still take a lot of work and catching up and you have to be prepared for that, but there is no shame is skipping a year and having a fresh start next year!
Reply 3
Original post by asqwdfrgthjk
you might have to resit a year but if it would be best for your education i don't see why it would be a disadvantage, especially if you're not able to revise to a specification for exams in 2024

yeah i might need to, however my friend in year 14 (i live in NI) moved at the end of lower sixth and did not need to retake year 13. so i’m positive i would just need to catch up on some work however i still need to contact the school and arranges stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending