The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bennygrey
Yes
Did your portal change and have they emailed you about course end date.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 201
I have done my 2nd AC in January. The status on ambertrack changed to [Offer - Reserve] a week later, and haven't heard from anything after that.
Original post by kccs16
I have done my 2nd AC in January. The status on ambertrack changed to [Offer - Reserve] a week later, and haven't heard from anything after that.

That's great! What is 2nd AC though, you did one before or this is just some second stage?. When I did mine in February they said right away, it will take some time.
Reply 203
Original post by arthurra
That's great! What is 2nd AC though, you did one before or this is just some second stage?. When I did mine in February they said right away, it will take some time.

1st AC was scenarios based questions. And a week later, I was invited to the 2nd AC, and it was competency based questions and a presentation.
Reply 204
Original post by kccs16
1st AC was scenarios based questions. And a week later, I was invited to the 2nd AC, and it was competency based questions and a presentation.

What program was it for ?
Reply 205
Original post by sdk19
What program was it for ?

IT and business service
Reply 206
Original post by kccs16
IT and business service

Would you be requiring sponsorship?
Reply 207
Original post by sdk19
Would you be requiring sponsorship?

No, I don't
Reply 208
Has anyone's portal updated or received any emails after being offered the job verbally (Operations management Grad)
Original post by Begyu27
Has anyone's portal updated or received any emails after being offered the job verbally (Operations management Grad)

Mine hasn’t yet (commercial and procurement)
Original post by Begyu27

Congrats on offer, when were you offered if you don't mind? Mine was on 15th of Feb (AC) same scheme but no rejection or offer.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Begyu27

When was this? I attended the AC on the 15th of Feb but haven't heard back since then.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 212
Original post by arthurra
Congrats on offer, when were you offered if you don't mind? Mine was on 15th of Feb (AC) same scheme but no rejection or offer.

Thanks, I had my AC on the 28th of Feb and heard back from them last week
Original post by Begyu27
Thanks, I had my AC on the 28th of Feb and heard back from them last week

Where did you do your AC ?
Reply 214
Original post by finland2019
Where did you do your AC ?

It was online.
I got an offer a month ago and they’re just quiet. . No contract yet. Has anyone received contact?
Original post by Mujjtihakh
I got an offer a month ago and they’re just quiet. . No contract yet. Has anyone received contact?

I got mine last week for project management
Anyone got an offer for the It and Business graduate scheme ?
Original post by revison123
I got mine last week for project management

Congrats. Have you received offer pack or onboarding email?
Original post by Mujjtihakh
Congrats. Have you received offer pack or onboarding email?

I received my offer pack :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending