The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Judebellingham11
Thank you. I applied for Network Strategy, Planning and Analysis Graduate Scheme.

I don’t know what questions will be asked 😩

Anyone know what kind of questions to expect for the video interview?
Original post by Judebellingham11
Hi guys, please what stage is this ?

“Some good news we’ve moved you to the next stage.

We’d like to invite you to complete a video interview.

Here’s what you need to know:

You’ll be asked to review and answer 5 questions in total. It normally takes around 30 minutes to complete. You have 7 days from the date of this email to complete it.

Please, what kind of questions am I to expect ?
Thanks
Hey, how long it took you to receive this email after you did the first assessment?
For people who have completed the video interview; how long did it take for you to hear back? I completed the video interview at the start of this week, and I’m hoping to hear back soon, but the previous stages have taken ages to hear back. I’m also a bit confused as I saw on previous posts some people said they got a feedback report after the online assessments, but I didn’t receive any feedback, I just got an invite for the recorded video interview.
Reply 43
Original post by CharlieT9465
For people who have completed the video interview; how long did it take for you to hear back? I completed the video interview at the start of this week, and I’m hoping to hear back soon, but the previous stages have taken ages to hear back. I’m also a bit confused as I saw on previous posts some people said they got a feedback report after the online assessments, but I didn’t receive any feedback, I just got an invite for the recorded video interview.

Search “network rail” in your inbox and you should find it. The feedback would have come right before the “thank you for submitting your assessment mail”. It’s from a no-reply inbox and is sent immediately after the assessment.
I have also had the email about the assessment centre / providing details before they can confirm. Judging from last years thread they heard back about a week later. Hopefully not long! Anybody here doing the property graduate scheme?
How do you check what scheme you have applied for again? I am having trouble finding it
Reply 46
Hey guys, has anyone heard from NR regarding AC?
Original post by Jaycee_88
Hey guys, has anyone heard from NR regarding AC?

I got an email today saying they filled the project manager grad in London they asked me if there were any other locations I was willing to do. I sent them an email back saying I was willing to do that.
Reply 48
I have a general question, I have seen so many people in the thread being asked to submit details after video interview, did anyone get invited for the assessment center and did u guys get a chance to upload the documents, i tried and i didnot get a link in the portal.
Original post by faadhilagoro2
I got an email today saying they filled the project manager grad in London they asked me if there were any other locations I was willing to do. I sent them an email back saying I was willing to do that.

Hey! Same here. Did you get an invite to the assessment centre? Idk what to do my presentation about😭
Original post by Weronika007

Hey! Same here. Did you get an invite to the assessment centre? Idk what to do my presentation about😭

No my application just got reinstated today 🙃how quickly after you sent them locations you were willing to do, did they send you an invite to the assessment centre ?
No my application just got reinstated today 🙃how quickly after you sent them locations you were willing to do, did they send you an invite to the assessment centre ?

I didnt even give them locations… i asked what are my other options and they replied with saying they just put me down for other london locations snd the day after i got an assessment centre invite

I didnt even give them locations… i asked what are my other options and they replied with saying they just put me down for other london locations snd the day after i got an assessment centre invite

Damn maybe I should have done the same, I asked them for locations, and then ranked the other London one and two Birmingham ones. Then they just confirmed with me today that it has been reinstated 😞. Hopefully it doesn’t mean the other London one fills up.

Congrats! Which scheme was this for ?
Damn maybe I should have done the same, I asked them for locations, and then ranked the other London one and two Birmingham ones. Then they just confirmed with me today that it has been reinstated 😞. Hopefully it doesn’t mean the other London one fills up.

What are all the location options do you know?
Original post by Puppypower1
Congrats! Which scheme was this for ?

Thanks! Project management graduate scheme
Reply 56
Thanks! Project management graduate scheme

Hey Weronika! Have you finished your AC? My AC is next week for the same scheme.
Reply 57
Hello everyone! For those who've completed the AC stage, can you provide insights into the types of questions asked, excluding those related to the presentation?
Original post by Dev729
Hey Weronika! Have you finished your AC? My AC is next week for the same scheme.

No, mine is also next week!
Reply 59
No, mine is also next week!

That's great. Do you have any insight into the types of questions that might be asked? Wish you good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending