The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone on the RVC hold list gotten any offers/responses?
Reply 21
Any moment expected on Gateway offers this week ?
Original post by Tb769
Any moment expected on Gateway offers this week ?
My interview is tomorrow, I’m guessing offers will be given in the next week 😁
Original post by weronika22_
Good luck !!
Reply 24
All the best !
Hi weronika22_, how did your interview go?? i also had mine yesterday on the 19th so chances are we saw each other or even met haha

I really enjoyed my time in the interview, i definitely feel like I fluffed up one or maybe two of the stations a bit though!
Reply 26
Well done guys. Also did they mentioned about when are we going to.hear the outcomes or there are more interviews ?
Original post by slayingasavet
Hi weronika22_, how did your interview go?? i also had mine yesterday on the 19th so chances are we saw each other or even met haha
I really enjoyed my time in the interview, i definitely feel like I fluffed up one or maybe two of the stations a bit though!
I think it went pretty decent however even if I do get an offer (very very low chance hahah) I will most likely reject it, London is a lot more dangerous than I thought, I was with my bf and we were stopped at knife point by these guys, can’t imagine the situation if I was alone… I don’t mean to put anyone off tho 😅 btw I was in group F2 which group were you in? Station 4 about the vegan was probably my worst one I kept repeating myself haha 😂
we were the last interview and the lady said in about a week/ 2 weeks but the offers on hold are unknown as they are given out when people reject the offer
I think it went pretty decent however even if I do get an offer (very very low chance hahah) I will most likely reject it, London is a lot more dangerous than I thought, I was with my bf and we were stopped at knife point by these guys, can’t imagine the situation if I was alone… I don’t mean to put anyone off tho 😅 btw I was in group F2 which group were you in? Station 4 about the vegan was probably my worst one I kept repeating myself haha 😂

I understand the thing about London and I’m so sorry that happened to you that sounds terrifying! I hope ur okay! It does depends where though. I’ve lived in the west side of London all my life and never once felt truly “unsafe”. I guess it’s the same everywhere though with remaining vigilant. It’s a shame that affects your decision especially as if you receive an offer it was well deserved :frown: but I’m not an ambassador for London or anything lol I sound like one.

my goodness im so sorry, did this happen after your interview in camden?? I hope that you are both okay
I live in south London and completely get feeling unsafe, it’s just something that comes with being in London :’)
I really hope we hear back next week!! The gateway is my last chance this year :/
Original post by eternity-4
I really hope we hear back next week!! The gateway is my last chance this year :/

EXACTLY, so much is riding on it :’) it’s frustrating how long the process is especially for those of us who haven’t had good news with other choices
Original post by lilylovescats111
EXACTLY, so much is riding on it :’) it’s frustrating how long the process is especially for those of us who haven’t had good news with other choices

What makes it worse is that there are only so little places for gateway ( around 50-70)
Original post by eternity-4
What makes it worse is that there are only so little places for gateway ( around 50-70)

No way of telling if I’ve done well enough or not
Hoping we hear back next week too, im so nervous ! :smile:

do you guys think you need to absolutely smash the interview for an offer?? because i deffo messed up a station oops ! but im going to stay optimistic. I love the RVC and the gateway programme is my top choice
do you guys think you need to absolutely smash the interview for an offer?? because i deffo messed up a station oops ! but im going to stay optimistic. I love the RVC and the gateway programme is my top choice

and good luck to everyone too!

I thought my interview with the RVC went relatively well, but I got rejected from the 5 year course so clearly didn’t do as good as I initially thought, I’m hoping I did well enough to get an offer for the gateway since it is such an incredible opportunity but we shall see😅

I absolutely abolished the roleplay station 😭 and the communication station was shambles but it was the man’s fault for spending the whole 5 minutes trying to find a Lego piece 😭. I’m trying to stay optimistic though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending