The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilylovescats111
I thought my interview with the RVC went relatively well, but I got rejected from the 5 year course so clearly didn’t do as good as I initially thought, I’m hoping I did well enough to get an offer for the gateway since it is such an incredible opportunity but we shall see😅

It really is especially the fact you are guaranteed an interview with Liverpool Glasgow and Bristol !
Original post by eternity-4
I absolutely abolished the roleplay station 😭 and the communication station was shambles but it was the man’s fault for spending the whole 5 minutes trying to find a Lego piece 😭. I’m trying to stay optimistic though.

maybe in the communications one they were also looking for patience and understanding so maybe we did better than we thought even if they didnt know what we meant x stay optimistic, the roleplay one is infamously hard from what i have read, usually people end up doing better than they think! :smile:x
Wishing us all luck for the coming week 🤞🤞🤞I’m still waiting to hear from both gateway and the 5 year - this wait is horrible !!
Reply 43
Guys are we expecting any results today for gateway, its been already so long

I thought my interview with the RVC went relatively well, but I got rejected from the 5 year course so clearly didn’t do as good as I initially thought, I’m hoping I did well enough to get an offer for the gateway since it is such an incredible opportunity but we shall see😅

I went through the exact same thing lol. Did you get a report back about the interview? My rejection email said it could take up to 8 weeks so I'm hoping I find out where I messed up soon.
Original post by Lemon_dishsoap
I went through the exact same thing lol. Did you get a report back about the interview? My rejection email said it could take up to 8 weeks so I'm hoping I find out where I messed up soon.

Mine said that too! I haven’t received the report yet, I understand they can’t rush the process but going so long without hearing anything is defeating, I’m not all that hopeful about getting an offer as since my rejection for D100 I’ve really been overthinking my interview answers lol

Mine said that too! I haven’t received the report yet, I understand they can’t rush the process but going so long without hearing anything is defeating, I’m not all that hopeful about getting an offer as since my rejection for D100 I’ve really been overthinking my interview answers lol

Fingers crossed we get good news for gateway soon, especially because it's my last chance for starting vet school this year :/. Have you received any other offers yet?
Fingers crossed we get good news for gateway soon, especially because it's my last chance for starting vet school this year :/. Have you received any other offers yet?

I got an offer for biovet science at RVC and A few days ago I received my offer for Surrey vet med, but even with a reduced offer they still require an A in chem and an A in bio. And chemistry I don’t know if I could achieve an A.

I got an offer for biovet science at RVC and A few days ago I received my offer for Surrey vet med, but even with a reduced offer they still require an A in chem and an A in bio. And chemistry I don’t know if I could achieve an A.

Good job on the Surrey offer. Are you planning in firming it and ensuring gateway if you get an offer?
Good job on the Surrey offer. Are you planning in firming it and ensuring gateway if you get an offer?

Gateway would be my firm, I love RVC 😁
Reply 50
I am being told few more weeks till we hear back about Gateway outcomes, doesn't sound real tbh
Original post by Tb769
I am being told few more weeks till we hear back about Gateway outcomes, doesn't sound real tbh

Omg are you kidding 😭
Original post by Tb769

It's upsetting but it sounds real considering most people are starting easter break rn. Really can't deal with all this waiting :/
Looks like another few weeks of waiting for us:/// it’s so odd I don’t think they’ve ever waited so late to do it in previous years
Original post by Scarle.1234
Looks like another few weeks of waiting for us:/// it’s so odd I don’t think they’ve ever waited so late to do it in previous years

All my friends have there accommodation for there courses and we dont even have an answer
All my friends have there accommodation for there courses and we dont even have an answer

Literally me too !!! At least we’re in this together
Original post by Scarle.1234
Literally me too !!! At least we’re in this together

Facts🫶 hopefully we all get a place
Aw another few weeks is going to be so stressful lol, how did you guys find this out?

maybe we can stay a little hopeful as on my interview the head of admissions said they would try to get a few offers out before easter. fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by slayingasavet
Aw another few weeks is going to be so stressful lol, how did you guys find this out?
maybe we can stay a little hopeful as on my interview the head of admissions said they would try to get a few offers out before easter. fingers crossed :smile:

I called the RVC admissions this morning and they told me that.
Original post by Tb769
I called the RVC admissions this morning and they told me that.

Okay thanks for letting us know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending