The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway

Scroll to see replies

Mine interviewed December 6th as had applied for the 5 year course too. Was really hoping we'd hear about Gateway this week so can finally move on from this whole application saga.
Hey guys , my friend got rejected from gateway yesterday so they’ve defo started giving out responses. Hopefully we’ll all hear some better news soon xx
Original post by Scarle.1234
Hey guys , my friend got rejected from gateway yesterday so they’ve defo started giving out responses. Hopefully we’ll all hear some better news soon xx

Omg that’s scary, best of luck everyone!
I’ll update if I hear anything :smile:
Original post by lilylovescats111
I’ll update if I hear anything :smile:

Me too !!
anyone heard anything today? :smile:
Original post by slayingasavet
anyone heard anything today? :smile:

Nothing yet :/
Original post by Scarle.1234
Nothing yet :/

me neither sadly. im checking my emails constantly haha

has anyone here ever gotten interview feedback from RVC?? im really curious to know how its marked and how many marks would typically be enough to receive an offer
me neither sadly. im checking my emails constantly haha
has anyone here ever gotten interview feedback from RVC?? im really curious to know how its marked and how many marks would typically be enough to receive an offer

I’m really interested too, I can’t remember if they had tick boxes or were just making notes, for the Lego station for example how did they track all what we said as they were not simultaneously writing? I’m not sure but I’m excited to find out!
Do you guys know if RVC is taking a one week or two week break for Easter? So they won’t be sending us an emails
Original post by eternity-4
Do you guys know if RVC is taking a one week or two week break for Easter? So they won’t be sending us an emails

‘The BVetMed degree is five years in duration. In years 1 to 3 the teaching, revision and assessment period is spread over 40-42 weeks and typically includes a period of three weeks around Christmas and two weeks around Easter where no teaching is scheduled.’ from the RVC website :smile:

looks like most of us will be waiting until early/mid april
HIRkp^i8(xLfGB(C872
BRU
‘The BVetMed degree is five years in duration. In years 1 to 3 the teaching, revision and assessment period is spread over 40-42 weeks and typically includes a period of three weeks around Christmas and two weeks around Easter where no teaching is scheduled.’ from the RVC website :smile:
looks like most of us will be waiting until early/mid april

That sucks :/
:loveduck:

Original post by lilylovescats111
Yeah it was just one small one, I think I also messed up the role play one lol

I definitely think I messed up on the role play station too. But we don’t know what they were thinking x
aww how so??
the one that i messed up is the lego, but i do wish i couldve said more on my work experience and on the anatomy station as i wanted to talk about so much in such a short period of time lol

The five minutes went by so quick! I was cut off so many times 😭
Original post by eternity-4
The five minutes went by so quick! I was cut off so many times 😭

omg exactly! i was cut off on all of them! the most annoying cut off was when i was explaining my final prioritisation point and i couldnt get to finish even tho i was so close, really hope i wont be marked down for that !
just got rejected from the lancashire gateway year, really hoping to get an offer for rvc, good luck everyone <3
Original post by amythestx
just got rejected from the lancashire gateway year, really hoping to get an offer for rvc, good luck everyone <3

i also got rejected from them x fingers crossed we hear good news from gateway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending