The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amythestx
just got rejected from the lancashire gateway year, really hoping to get an offer for rvc, good luck everyone <3

just got an offer for rvc! im so happy and cant wait 😃
just got an offer for rvc! im so happy and cant wait 😃

Congrats!!!
Reply 102
Offers are going out! I just got one myself
I just got an offer too !!!
Just got an offer too!! Can't believe it, good luck everyone :smile:
just got an offer for rvc! Im so happy and cant wait 😃

omg congratulations!!!
Reply 106
My DD also just got an offer
Reply 107
I believe and I hope everyone here for Gateway have got the offer
Unfortunately I got rejected so that’s 5/5 rejections. I got offered bio veterinary but I can’t fund the postgraduate accelerated medicine so I have no choice but to take a gap year cuz there is nothing else in the world I want to be but a vet ☹️ congratulations to everyone else tho
Original post by eternity-4
Unfortunately I got rejected so that’s 5/5 rejections. I got offered bio veterinary but I can’t fund the postgraduate accelerated medicine so I have no choice but to take a gap year cuz there is nothing else in the world I want to be but a vet ☹️ congratulations to everyone else tho

I’m still waiting :frown: not feeling very hopeful
Hello all,

I hope you are well and best of luck as you wait to hear outcomes from the interview.

The discussions are getting quite specific about the content of the interview (describing the different tasks in detail, for example) and so I have removed several posts.

As a reminder of the guidelines:
TSR is not here to help anyone gain an unfair advantage over others in interviews, academic work or similar.

Thanks,

ClarinetQueen
Do you think they’ll be giving out anymore offers?
Original post by lilylovescats111
Do you think they’ll be giving out anymore offers?

i hope so because i still haven't heard anything🤞☹️
Original post by 97059646
i hope so because i still haven't heard anything🤞☹️

Super glad so many people on here have received an offer but makes waiting even harder :/ I wonder if there’s any rhyme or reason to how they answer people? Because rejections and offers seem to both be coming out, do you think it’s just random as to when you hear back?
Super glad so many people on here have received an offer but makes waiting even harder :/ I wonder if there’s any rhyme or reason to how they answer people? Because rejections and offers seem to both be coming out, do you think it’s just random as to when you hear back?

maybe , like by interview date? i had mine march 7th so maybe the people before then are hearing back first? that's what i'm hoping at least. i've been a nervous wreck all day i feel like i can't do anything except wait and wait :frown:
Original post by 97059646
maybe , like by interview date? i had mine march 7th so maybe the people before then are hearing back first? that's what i'm hoping at least. i've been a nervous wreck all day i feel like i can't do anything except wait and wait :frown:

My interview was at the start of December so I don’t know, and me too, it’s hard feeling like a rejection is inevitable
My interview was at the start of December so I don’t know, and me too, it’s hard feeling like a rejection is inevitable

yeah i know what u mean. the longer the wait the less hopeful i'm feeling
my interview was march 19th and i was rejected earlier x gutted, not sure what to do as ive had 5/5 rejections again on my gap year so i just feel useless

goodluck to everyone and well done x
Reply 118
Original post by slayingasavet
my interview was march 19th and i was rejected earlier x gutted, not sure what to do as ive had 5/5 rejections again on my gap year so i just feel useless
May I give you stupid idea of studying Vet Medicine abroad unless there are financial circumstances or you don't want to go abroad.
All I am saying is these options exists and sometimes we don't know. I know one such univ it is University of Kosice in Slovakia that do Vet Medicine in English
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by slayingasavet

I wish I could give you advice, I’m feeling utterly hopeless as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending