The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilylovescats111
Do you think they’ll be giving out anymore offers?

I received an offer today! theres an 80% chance I will be deferring to 2025 like the lady mentioned in the interview, this is due to me having to resit 2 alevels but i feel as though i wouldnt be ready as i was convinced id get rejected (so i didnt study much.... haha)- plus they were £700 it would be a nightmare to take them and get the same grades as last year :/ i am hoping they accept my deferred entry and I will let them know asap and hopefully they can give out an offer to someone else for 2024 <3
Original post by weronika22_
I received an offer today! theres an 80% chance I will be deferring to 2025 like the lady mentioned in the interview, this is due to me having to resit 2 alevels but i feel as though i wouldnt be ready as i was convinced id get rejected (so i didnt study much.... haha)- plus they were £700 it would be a nightmare to take them and get the same grades as last year :/ i am hoping they accept my deferred entry and I will let them know asap and hopefully they can give out an offer to someone else for 2024 <3

Well done on your offer! <3
Reply 122
Does anyone knows when is the offer holder day for RVC Gateway ?
I’m feeling so worried, it seems like they’ve given out all their offers, not really sure what to do with myself, If I am going to be rejected I would have rather received the answer sooner rather than later, but fingers crossed. I’m wondering if I’m on the hold list but I don’t know how much better than a rejection that is if it’s the case.
I’m feeling so worried, it seems like they’ve given out all their offers, not really sure what to do with myself, If I am going to be rejected I would have rather received the answer sooner rather than later, but fingers crossed. I’m wondering if I’m on the hold list but I don’t know how much better than a rejection that is if it’s the case.

i'm waiting for a response too, i'm kind of just taking it as a rejection now i guess but i still hope that the long wait isn't for nothing
Original post by 97059646
i'm waiting for a response too, i'm kind of just taking it as a rejection now i guess but i still hope that the long wait isn't for nothing

Same :frown: due to my circumstances the rejection will be really hard for me and I just want to get It over with.
If you guys havent heard back yet try not to worry at my interview they did say they would continue handing out offers after easter so they have probs just done a big bulk of offers before easter and are waiting to give the rest after
Original post by slayingasavet
If you guys havent heard back yet try not to worry at my interview they did say they would continue handing out offers after easter so they have probs just done a big bulk of offers before easter and are waiting to give the rest after

Thankyou that’s comforting, it just feels like SO MANY went out trying to stay positive
Original post by slayingasavet

By Easter Do you know if they meant after the whole of the Easter break or just the Easter weekend?
Original post by poppy096
By Easter Do you know if they meant after the whole of the Easter break or just the Easter weekend?

I’m wondering this also
I’ve emailed RVC earlier, I’d imagine I won’t get a response until Tuesday (assuming they are open after this weekend) asking when I could expect to hear back and if there are any more offers being given. I’ll keep you updated on what they say
I’ve emailed RVC earlier, I’d imagine I won’t get a response until Tuesday (assuming they are open after this weekend) asking when I could expect to hear back and if there are any more offers being given. I’ll keep you updated on what they say

Lmk if you hear anything
Original post by poppy096
Lmk if you hear anything

Still nothing :’)
Guys I got an email back, they didn’t give me any information, they said wait lmao😭
has anyone heard anything today??
Original post by 97059646
has anyone heard anything today??

No :frown:
Woke up to an acception for the gateway programe. So happy as it's my dream uni. Still shaking and crying a bit lol.
Original post by Lemon_dishsoap
Woke up to an acception for the gateway programe. So happy as it's my dream uni. Still shaking and crying a bit lol.

Omg i still haven’t heard back well done!!!!!
Reply 138
Original post by Lemon_dishsoap

So good to hear that well done to you !
Has anyone else heard back? :smile: I got my interview breakdown and I was pretty happy with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending