The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Computer Science at Reading University

Hi there, I was wondering if any students taking computer science at Reading would be able to share their experiences of what they think of the course and teaching there :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by clusterhug02
Hi there, I was wondering if any students taking computer science at Reading would be able to share their experiences of what they think of the course and teaching there :smile:

Hi @clusterhug02,
Sorry for the late reply to this thread - we're just catching up after the holidays!

Unfortunately we don't have any ambassadors on our TSR team who study Computer Science so we can't give you any personal reviews here, but I'd encourage you to chat to our student Soha who does! I have a few friends who have studied it too, and though they found it challenging they really enjoyed their degree and thought the level of study was stimulating - staff in their experience were really responsive to questions and a few group study opportunities made their cohort quite close-knit - intake each year is usually relatively small compared to other degrees!

If you have any other questions about studying here at Reading feel free to ask - we'll be more than happy to help!
Kat :smile:
MA Diplomacy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending