The Student Room Group

book diary

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heartz4moushi
guys, i am so so sorry for not updating this thread or being online as much. last night i got a fever and i've been bed-ridden pretty much since :frown: last week was pretty horrible too tbh, i popped a blood vessel in my right eye on thursday and it hurt like a ***** to even blink. i've put all my book reading on hold too. i'm currently trying to get some revision in because i haven't gone into school today either but my head is honestly throbbing like crazy🙁. i've took paracetamol but it doesn't seem to be working that well, but still trying to do as much as i can! also i can't believe march is almost over??? just a month and a bit left till gcse's😬
have a lovely day everyone xx

Aw bless you, you're really going through it at the moment aren't you! Sending you all my love <3
guys, i am so so sorry for not updating this thread or being online as much. last night i got a fever and i've been bed-ridden pretty much since :frown: last week was pretty horrible too tbh, i popped a blood vessel in my right eye on thursday and it hurt like a ***** to even blink. i've put all my book reading on hold too. i'm currently trying to get some revision in because i haven't gone into school today either but my head is honestly throbbing like crazy🙁. i've took paracetamol but it doesn't seem to be working that well, but still trying to do as much as i can! also i can't believe march is almost over??? just a month and a bit left till gcse's😬
have a lovely day everyone xx

Aww stop why are you sorry, it seems like your going through hell rn. If anything Im sorry your in so much painnnn.
Take a break from everything and relax, nothing is more important than your health and then after that revision and thennnn books becuase you can read anytime.
I hope you get well soon xx
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
Aw bless you, you're really going through it at the moment aren't you! Sending you all my love <3

tyy bby💞
Original post by Tatakae L
Aww stop why are you sorry, it seems like your going through hell rn. If anything Im sorry your in so much painnnn.
Take a break from everything and relax, nothing is more important than your health and then after that revision and thennnn books becuase you can read anytime.
I hope you get well soon xx

thankuuuu😚
as for someone's who hasn't finished reading ocotar (and probaby never will!) mr. spymaster/shadowsinger of the night court (azriel🤭) sure has me on one hell of a chokehold😝😝
as for someone's who hasn't finished reading ocotar (and probaby never will!) mr. spymaster/shadowsinger of the night court (azriel🤭) sure has me on one hell of a chokehold😝😝

AHAHA STOPPP AZRIEL IS BABEEEE. and you need to finsih itt, im begginggg youuuu. THey get better as you go along, and the tention in some of the charecters is mentalll
Original post by tatakae l
ahaha stoppp azriel is babeeee. And you need to finsih itt, im begginggg youuuu. They get better as you go along, and the tention in some of the charecters is mentalll

you stoppp im actually giggling over this non-fiction man like theres no tmrww💀💀 and im thinking about itttt ykk👀💞
if anyone wants to talkabout books or anything really, youse can add me on insta @/moushi.alam 🙂 pls let me know what your user are here (or in dms) so ik who to reply to/add back😚
have the best day xx🤗
you stoppp im actually giggling over this non-fiction man like theres no tmrww💀💀 and im thinking about itttt ykk👀💞

Azriel is so amazing and i love that hansome silent broadish brute.
But yes you should defo finisih it
if anyone wants to talkabout books or anything really, youse can add me on insta @/moushi.alam 🙂 pls let me know what your user are here (or in dms) so ik who to reply to/add back😚
have the best day xx🤗

I would have but I dont have insta, another one of those moments I regret not having it lol
Azriel is so amazing and i love that hansome silent broadish brute.
But yes you should defo finisih it

the fanart of that man??? ughhh theyre smth else im sayinn😩
I would have but I dont have insta, another one of those moments I regret not having it lol

well if you have anything else you can talk on lmk! 😊
well if you have anything else you can talk on lmk! 😊

Girly, Im a email/ google chats princess through and through, but I wouldnt subject you to that tourcher (unless you wanted ofc).

But im litteraly going to pressure you into re reading acotar because ti is amazing and how else are you going to know what happens to azrielll
Girly, Im a email/ google chats princess through and through, but I wouldnt subject you to that tourcher (unless you wanted ofc).
But im litteraly going to pressure you into re reading acotar because ti is amazing and how else are you going to know what happens to azrielll

well i've never used google chats before lmaoo🤣 my email is [email protected] so just feel free to drop an email on there!
yesss, put i'll deffo have to try again after ramadan bc ik its a smutty book??? WAIT- what happens to az?!👀
well i've never used google chats before lmaoo🤣 my email is [email protected] so just feel free to drop an email on there!
yesss, put i'll deffo have to try again after ramadan bc ik its a smutty book??? WAIT- what happens to az?!👀

Emailed dropped,
and yes please please please please please pleaase do. And Ig you will just have to read to find out :mmm:
Emailed dropped,
and yes please please please please please pleaase do. And Ig you will just have to read to find out :mmm:

Wait babe, my email is actigng up so If i dont reply straight away its because of that

lovey, pretty sure this email is wrong, but I may have found you so dw
lovey, pretty sure this email is wrong, but I may have found you so dw

yesss sorry, it was wrong😭 its meant to be 2008*** lol
yesss sorry, it was wrong😭 its meant to be 2008*** lol

yess I figured lolol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending