Reply 60
Original post by heartz4moushi
ahahah yhhhh😭😭😭

alsoo have u read the 2 books

Frankenstein & Never Let Me Go?
Original post by marz11
alsoo have u read the 2 books

Frankenstein & Never Let Me Go?

Frankenstein, yes!!! (i recommended this classic to someone on this thread already i think bc i personally loved this😭). Never let me go, heard of it but never read it😁
Hi guys,
So I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Obviously I told you guys that I ordered A Little Life (it should be arriving some time between tomorrow and friday, hopefully asap). But the thing is that, A Little Life can't be my next reading book because I already read it😅 I downloaded it on my phone and read it during the summer. But I really wanted a physical copy so bad so I finally bought it. Sooo... if anyone has any good fic recs, please feel free to list them on here and help me out😭
Stay safe, x
l
kk
PLSS I'VE HAD A WHOLE PHASE WHERE I GENUINELY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE A FAMOUS AUTHOR😭😭
Yes PODG is a MUST MUST read, like I beg you to read it bc its just that good. Someone asks for a book recommendation, this is the first book i always say😅😅
Omg our tastes are so similar? I like all of those tropes too!! Fantasy is also my top3 book genres haha. Enemies to lovers 🔛🔝 (my absolute fav), fake dating is soooo hregekbifvrt too, academic rivals is😩, grumpy x sunshine is just🦋 and forced close proximity if just🔥🔥 i think you can understand what type of books i read from that😭😭😂😂 but one thing i will not tolerate as a trope is pregnancy and like you said love triangles bc🤢🤢🤢. theyre horrible.
Oh by the way have you by any chance read the shatter me series?

AAAAH THESE GENRES ARE JUST TOP TIERRRRR. also im acc writing a book so yh. I'm 12,000 words in which isnt much but it also is in a way i think. Everyone asks me if imma publish it tho but idk maybe like @study23! said as a side job whilst being a doctor then maybe. The book I'm writing is like a sort of dystopian, thriller, mystery, fantasy sort of book. Idk, maybe its good maybe its not but I love writing in it so thats goos enough.

This is also a really unpopular opinion, because people love love love the shatter me books but I find them a bit naff. They start off amazing and I flew through the first 2 novels and the novells imbetween them too but from the 3rd books, IDK i hated it. Just the charecters were to odd and if you read it I'd tell you more but I dont want to spoil it for you. Theyre good books but I really didnt like them after the 2.5 book.

However, ACOTAR is amazing and would totaly recomend. Like sarah J mass did everything that tahereh mafi couldnt do. I cant say for how the further books are in the shatter me series but I know for a fact ACOTAR is just pure bliss at this point. I love it too bits.

Also a recomendation, I think read the plated prisoner series if you havent already. Theyre really good, they start off odd and a bit weird but you can skip over them parts if you know what I mean, but other than that I think theyre so good and theyre jsut ahefiwbnrg. Its a kind of enemys to lovers but also fantasy and just ahhhhh. Please trust me on that one theyre so good.

sorry I just purely ranted when I have to mock exams tmr and I should be revising
Reply 65
Original post by Tatakae L
AAAAH THESE GENRES ARE JUST TOP TIERRRRR. also im acc writing a book so yh. I'm 12,000 words in which isnt much but it also is in a way i think. Everyone asks me if imma publish it tho but idk maybe like @study23! said as a side job whilst being a doctor then maybe. The book I'm writing is like a sort of dystopian, thriller, mystery, fantasy sort of book. Idk, maybe its good maybe its not but I love writing in it so thats goos enough.

This is also a really unpopular opinion, because people love love love the shatter me books but I find them a bit naff. They start off amazing and I flew through the first 2 novels and the novells imbetween them too but from the 3rd books, IDK i hated it. Just the charecters were to odd and if you read it I'd tell you more but I dont want to spoil it for you. Theyre good books but I really didnt like them after the 2.5 book.

However, ACOTAR is amazing and would totaly recomend. Like sarah J mass did everything that tahereh mafi couldnt do. I cant say for how the further books are in the shatter me series but I know for a fact ACOTAR is just pure bliss at this point. I love it too bits.

Also a recomendation, I think read the plated prisoner series if you havent already. Theyre really good, they start off odd and a bit weird but you can skip over them parts if you know what I mean, but other than that I think theyre so good and theyre jsut ahefiwbnrg. Its a kind of enemys to lovers but also fantasy and just ahhhhh. Please trust me on that one theyre so good.

sorry I just purely ranted when I have to mock exams tmr and I should be revising

The procrastination is real 😭 😂

Aghhh well done on starting a book! Legit I’ve tried a few times and I’ve started outlining maybe an idea now… Will it ever be written though who knows. If you publish yours though (like kindle publishing) you HAVE to send it here!

So the three of us have had different experiences of shatter me? I guess I need to read 2 and 3 to have my complete verdict though 😆

I really need to read ACOTAR! Honestly just haven’t got around to it yet lol

Also @heartz4moushi my Rec’s are Powerless (Kai and Paedyn are AODBDLANGEJ soooo good), or Dance of Thieves (Ballenger and Kazi are afhhjfkalfkrn just as amazing)! Both are fantasy
Original post by study23!

Aghhh well done on starting a book! Legit I’ve tried a few times and I’ve started outlining maybe an idea now… Will it ever be written though who knows. If you publish yours though (like kindle publishing) you HAVE to send it here!

So the three of us have had different experiences of shatter me? I guess I need to read 2 and 3 to have my complete verdict though 😆

Also @heartz4moushi my Rec’s are Powerless (Kai and Paedyn are AODBDLANGEJ soooo good), or Dance of Thieves (Ballenger and Kazi are afhhjfkalfkrn just as amazing)! Both are fantasy

Ive set outlines for a couple of books but the one im writing on is taking its time but I love it, its soothing, especially with A level stress, to just sit and write.If I do publish it I'll send it through cause my book community needs love.

I honestly loved the first few books of shatter me, but the way that the auther switched up on me so fast was giving me wiplash and the writing was scaring me and yh. ACOTAR so far is amazing. Ive finished the second book and need to start the 3rd, but like I said, exams, but other than that I need to read more caause I'm runnign out of ideas at this point. I'll read some of the ones that people post in here cause I need advise
Reply 67
Ive set outlines for a couple of books but the one im writing on is taking its time but I love it, its soothing, especially with A level stress, to just sit and write.If I do publish it I'll send it through cause my book community needs love.

I honestly loved the first few books of shatter me, but the way that the auther switched up on me so fast was giving me wiplash and the writing was scaring me and yh. ACOTAR so far is amazing. Ive finished the second book and need to start the 3rd, but like I said, exams, but other than that I need to read more caause I'm runnign out of ideas at this point. I'll read some of the ones that people post in here cause I need advise

Well done for staying committed- maybe I’ll write an outline tonight for fun instead of sleeping 😬 it’s the first time in a while I’ve wanted to write (probably because first time in a while I’ve been reading lots).

The problem with me is less not knowing what to read but having too much! My physical tbr is probably about 20-30 books, and then you guys keep recommending more I want to buy 😭
Well done for staying committed- maybe I’ll write an outline tonight for fun instead of sleeping 😬 it’s the first time in a while I’ve wanted to write (probably because first time in a while I’ve been reading lots).

The problem with me is less not knowing what to read but having too much! My physical tbr is probably about 20-30 books, and then you guys keep recommending more I want to buy 😭

No my tbr is so long, but I just dont know what to chose and then I see more and then prioratise and just ahhh.
the writing books part I would love to help read over anything you write if you wanted eventually cause I find it soothing. if not thats fine too but yh, offer stands, weather over here or email ext I dont mind.
Reply 69
No my tbr is so long, but I just dont know what to chose and then I see more and then prioratise and just ahhh.
the writing books part I would love to help read over anything you write if you wanted eventually cause I find it soothing. if not thats fine too but yh, offer stands, weather over here or email ext I dont mind.

Thanks so much! If I get around to writing it may take you up on that

OMG NO WORRIES. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT I LOVE TO HEAR OTHER PEOPLE RANTS ON TOPICS IM INTERESTED IN TOO😭😭
You're writing a book?? Omg mee tooo!! I'm only a few thousand words into it though, and I haven't found the motivation to continue it recently but I do have my whole plan set out so maybe one day🤷*♀️ and 12,000 words is definitely a lot, like writing is hard and I think a lot of people underestimate the amount of brain power and will you need to write a full fic. I love the genres that you're incorporating into you're book. Maybe I'll get to read your book one day?? You should definitely keep going because I'm sure the end result will pay off😚.
Ok now this is where I have to put a line. For me it's the opposite. I hated ACOTAR and I don't like the writer's writing. Likeeee, I was struggling to get through the first 150 pages on ACOTAR so I just have the first book lying around somewhere in my room (idek where💀) with maybe only the first 100-120 pages touched. From then on I've never touch Sarah J Maas, even though I was recommended the whole ACOTAR series and Throne of Glass series too. But I did hear apparently ACOMAF is the best book in the series, and as much as I would love to give that a try, it's the second book IN A SERIES, meaning I HAVE to get through A court of thorns and roses first. I think this is just opinions/preferences and tastes. Like we all like our own things I guess. And how did shatter me have odd characters?? I loved most of them😭 IDKKK HOW TO FEEL NOW, LIKE SHOULD I GIVE ACOTAR ANOTHER TRY NOWW ORRR JCNBEHFV IDKK🤣.

Enemies to lovers??! I am SOLDD😍😍 Adding to my TBR rn!!

You know I might take up your offer on Powerless because recently absolutely EVERYONE and their mothers are recommending it to me. And apparently the writing is reallyyy good in it as well. So this is rn at the top of my TBR.
And yess @Tatakae L you should for sure post your fic on here if you get around to finishing it (best of luck also btw)💖
Reply 72
You know I might take up your offer on Powerless because recently absolutely EVERYONE and their mothers are recommending it to me. And apparently the writing is reallyyy good in it as well. So this is rn at the top of my TBR.
And yess @Tatakae L you should for sure post your fic on here if you get around to finishing it (best of luck also btw)💖

Yayyyyy! I need someone’s else’s thoughts on it 😂

I have the same problem bc right now my TBR has 98 books😳 Half of them are a one time fic I saw on tiktok, some of them are the randomest books you can ever imagine and some are even books I've already read. I'm such a procrastinator, I told myself I'm going to stay committed to sorting out my TBR every 2 weeks but pretty sure it's been a few months now🌚
Very random question (sigh), but what is everyone's fav music artist? (try and guess mine🤭)
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 75
Very random question (sigh), but what is everyone's fav music artist? (try and guess mine🤭)

Lana? She is fantastic tbg - Can't stop listening to chemtrails over the country club rn 😂

I don't have one tbh, I like a variety of music. I had an OBSESSION with Avril Lavigne a couple years ago tho

Currently my top artists are probably Florence and the Machine, Kate Bush, Weekend, T Swift and Lana

Honestly changes every week
Lana? She is fantastic tbg - Can't stop listening to chemtrails over the country club rn 😂

I don't have one tbh, I like a variety of music. I had an OBSESSION with Avril Lavigne a couple years ago tho

Currently my top artists are probably Florence and the Machine, Kate Bush, Weekend, T Swift and Lana

Honestly changes every week

COTCC??!! THATS LEGIT MY FAV LANA SONG?? what a coincidence! honestly this was so underrated until tiktok got it some hype but like I was listening to it before that.
My top artists (spotify wrapped) were LDR, Enhypen, The Weeknd, Chase Atlantic and The Neighbourhood. I listen to the first 4 like on a daily basis, TNGBH was just there because I honestly don't listen to anything else TT. But another fav artist of mine is Jungkook (his song seven was one of my top 5 most listened in 2023).
Reply 77
COTCC??!! THATS LEGIT MY FAV LANA SONG?? what a coincidence! honestly this was so underrated until tiktok got it some hype but like I was listening to it before that.
My top artists (spotify wrapped) were LDR, Enhypen, The Weeknd, Chase Atlantic and The Neighbourhood. I listen to the first 4 like on a daily basis, TNGBH was just there because I honestly don't listen to anything else TT. But another fav artist of mine is Jungkook (his song seven was one of my top 5 most listened in 2023).

That is a coincidence 😂

I'm not that into Kpop, not because I don't like it, just haven't listened to much of it. I do have Seven downloaded though haha.

Also Chase Atlantic and Neighbourhood have some great songs too tbf.
That is a coincidence 😂

I'm not that into Kpop, not because I don't like it, just haven't listened to much of it. I do have Seven downloaded though haha.

Also Chase Atlantic and Neighbourhood have some great songs too tbf.

Would recommend Enhypen, they're one of the only kpop bands I listen to like like that. They have amazing albums and songs! Seven is a catchy song, what can i sayyy lol. Yeah, they deffo do!
I have the same problem bc right now my TBR has 98 books😳 Half of them are a one time fic I saw on tiktok, some of them are the randomest books you can ever imagine and some are even books I've already read. I'm such a procrastinator, I told myself I'm going to stay committed to sorting out my TBR every 2 weeks but pretty sure it's been a few months now🌚

yh mines been gathering since y10, so as a y12 now the problem has accumulated quite the bit. Oh wells, we love a good unorganised gal tho, its life tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending