The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ella.s16
I think it went well but i did sociology and criminology and found it hard to know in what way the exams will be marked like for example how many marks each question was.
oh my god i did these ones too !! i am so worried i don't think i did well enough
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by kyym
oh my god i did these ones too !! i am so worried i don't think i did well enough

What questions did you do?
For sociology I did the one about how we label women and the role of religion in society.
In criminology I did the death penalty, juvenile delinquency and gender roles and labels and how the justice system acts in a response
Reply 22
Original post by Ella2904
For sociology I did the one about how we label women and the role of religion in society.
In criminology I did the death penalty, juvenile delinquency and gender roles and labels and how the justice system acts in a response
for socio i also did the one about women and then did the one where they asked about the sociologist we found most useful, literally wrote an essay about bernstein my beloved sociologist
for crim i cant even remember two, i did the hate crime one but accidentaly spent too long on it and had half an hour to do the other two im so upset about it. rushed to do a bit for both of them and im praying i did okay but i cant even remember what the other two questions were it was so bad
Original post by kyym
for socio i also did the one about women and then did the one where they asked about the sociologist we found most useful, literally wrote an essay about bernstein my beloved sociologist
for crim i cant even remember two, i did the hate crime one but accidentaly spent too long on it and had half an hour to do the other two im so upset about it. rushed to do a bit for both of them and im praying i did okay but i cant even remember what the other two questions were it was so bad

This might not help a lot but if you’re worried, I found out that if you sign in on the platform where you submitted your work, you can see what you handed in
Reply 24

This might not help a lot but if you’re worried, I found out that if you sign in on the platform where you submitted your work, you can see what you handed inah i just tried and it says that the account has been locked :frown:
Reply 25
Welp! Results are gonna be out by tomorrow or next week, so I hope we all made it! Lmk.
Reply 26
Original post by phily4
Welp! Results are gonna be out by tomorrow or next week, so I hope we all made it! Lmk.
Yeah, can’t help but ponder on it.
It would be between tomorrow and the 22nd I think? So hopefully we all get in fingers crossed! 🤞
Original post by JH_06
Yeah, can’t help but ponder on it.
It would be between tomorrow and the 22nd I think? So hopefully we all get in fingers crossed! 🤞
Literally me 😭 good luck everyone!
Reply 28
has anyone had any results yet 😧
Reply 29
Not me no :[
Original post by kyym
has anyone had any results yet 😧
I haven't heard anything either, they keep baiting me with the offer holder day email :fight:
Hi! Went to the offer holder day today. Someone let me know that the results should be out early next week and a geog lecturer said all geog papers had been marked. Good luck all!
I hope so, I’m desperate to find out
Has anyone heard anything, Or know of when we should hear back ?
Original post by Callum9201
Has anyone heard anything, Or know of when we should hear back ?
This week apparently. I've heard most papers have been marked :eek4:
Reply 35
Original post by reyhanaa
This week apparently. I've heard most papers have been marked :eek4:
I hope we get them back soon, the anticipation is killing me !
Reply 36
Has anyone received their results yet? The suspense is agonizing for me
Reply 37
Original post by Nobody)
Has anyone received their results yet? The suspense is agonizing for me
So far no, it is suspected to be early this week but that has past as of today (unless we get anything later on?)
Then again, we can only hope for it tomorrow, good luck!
No not heard anything, My hopes are growing down as the week progresses 😂😂 Just hope we hear seen I’m dying to know
Reply 39
I can’t continue living like this😂 I’m not even bothered if I fail I just don’t want to be kept in suspense any longer. Good luck everyone

Quick Reply

Latest