The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nobody)
I can’t continue living like this😂 I’m not even bothered if I fail I just don’t want to be kept in suspense any longer. Good luck everyone
You're so real for this.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 41
Original post by reyhanaa
You're so real for this.
😂😂its facts though
Reply 42
Can everyone please let me know when they receive their results
Reply 43
Genuinely bugging right now. These results got me acting crazy
Reply 44
Original post by Nobody)
Can everyone please let me know when they receive their results
Will do!
Hopefully tomorrow will be the day
Reply 46
Still waiting… This is killing me.
Reply 47
Original post by Hx26
Still waiting… This is killing me.
Tell me about it, surely they’re all marked by now so what’s the hold up ?
Reply 48
Any updates?
Reply 49
Original post by Nobody)
Any updates?
I’ve heard nothing so far :/
Reply 50
Original post by JH_06
I’ve heard nothing so far :/
😔😔😔
Reply 51
Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since we all sat the entrance exams and yet they say that they send the results within 4-6 weeks after the exams have taken place. Think they might wait the full 6 weeks by the look of things
Original post by Nobody)
Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since we all sat the entrance exams and yet they say that they send the results within 4-6 weeks after the exams have taken place. Think they might wait the full 6 weeks by the look of things
i didn't even do the entrance exam and this thread has me invested in the outcome.
Reply 53
Original post by Nobody)
Perhaps they suffered delays and the likelyhood that the results will be released on Friday will be even higher since as you said it has been 5 weeks since the exams.
Hopefully we will get the answer to that question soon
Reply 54
Original post by _Orangutan_
i didn't even do the entrance exam and this thread has me invested in the outcome.
😂😂
Reply 55
Original post by JH_06
Perhaps they suffered delays and the likelyhood that the results will be released on Friday will be even higher since as you said it has been 5 weeks since the exams.
Hopefully we will get the answer to that question soon
Hopefully
Reply 56
Bring on tomorrow 😌
Friday would be nice, but realistically, the results will likely be released in the middle of next week. I just don't get the sense that they'll be motivated to put in extra effort to send out the results early just for our morale.
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous #1
Friday would be nice, but realistically, the results will likely be released in the middle of next week. I just don't get the sense that they'll be motivated to put in extra effort to send out the results early just for our morale.
Yeah true, you raise a good point. Does anyone know what email address they’re using to send us our results? College or personal?
Original post by Nobody)
Yeah true, you raise a good point. Does anyone know what email address they’re using to send us our results? College or personal?
I presumed personal as that's the one we used to apply for the exams? Anyone done the bio 1 and sports science exams?

Quick Reply

Latest