The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nobody)
Yeah true, you raise a good point. Does anyone know what email address they’re using to send us our results? College or personal?
Hello,

As the comment below correctly said it will be whatever email address you used to apply with.

Kind regards,
Laurie
Aberystwyth Student Ambassador
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 61
Original post by Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
Hello,
As the comment below correctly said it will be whatever email address you used to apply with.
Kind regards,
Laurie
Aberystwyth Student Ambassador
Do you know when the results are being sent out?
They’re out!!
Original post by Nobody)
Any updates?
They just came out
Reply 64
I failed, how did you lot do?
Original post by Nobody)
Every single person I've talked to that did it failed, the competition for places must have been absolutely insane. I am sorry to hear that though. Was Aber your first choice?
Reply 66
Original post by _Orangutan_
Every single person I've talked to that did it failed, the competition for places must have been absolutely insane. I am sorry to hear that though. Was Aber your first choice?
Yh aber is my first choice, I’ve received a conditional offer from them but was hoping to get an unconditional
Original post by Nobody)
Yh aber is my first choice, I’ve received a conditional offer from them but was hoping to get an unconditional
Ah ok, do you think you'll be able to get the grades you need to meet the conditional offer?
Ah ok, do you think you'll be able to get the grades you need to meet the conditional offer?
was anyone else successful? got the unconditional but not the funding x
Original post by treasured-distru
was anyone else successful? got the unconditional but not the funding x
i also got that, havent seen anyone be successful with funding yet x
Reply 70
Yeah I’m pretty confident
Reply 71
I didn’t even get an unconditional offer😔😔
Reply 72
Just emailed them begging for an unconditional offer😂
Got an unconditional. Elated but I'm not sure about the funding. Will email them about it when I get the chance.
Reply 74
Original post by Marvy3003
Got an unconditional. Elated but I'm not sure about the funding. Will email them about it when I get the chance.
Congratulations
Reply 75
Original post by Nobody)
I somehow got a scholarship
I got an unconditional offer, but no funding though
Reply 77
Great, I’m the only one in this entire thread who failed😂 congratulations to everyone else though
Reply 78
Original post by JH_06
I somehow got a scholarship
What papers did you sit?
I got an unconditional offer!! Anyone else going aber to do geography BSc with a year study abroad? x

Quick Reply

Latest