The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kyym
got the unconditional!!! anyone doing sociology and criminology next year?
I am doing sociology
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Nobody)
I failed, how did you lot do?
I got the unconditional offer
Original post by ..emckim
i also got that, havent seen anyone be successful with funding yet x

Weirdly everyone at my sixthform who applied to Aber (5 people) passed their entrance exam, my friend and I got the merit award
If you're planning on going to Aber and have confirmed your offer then does anyone want to be added to a GC? I'll need your snaps if you do. I think you can either reply here with them or DM me. Lmk!
Original post by reyhanaa
If you're planning on going to Aber and have confirmed your offer then does anyone want to be added to a GC? I'll need your snaps if you do. I think you can either reply here with them or DM me. Lmk!
i'd be careful with snapchat group chats, the aber fresher's group chat turned into a complete dumpster fire.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by _Orangutan_
i'd be careful with snapchat group chats, the aber fresher's group chat turned into a complete dumpster fire.
Lol, but how? Can't be THAT bad.
Original post by Marvy3003
Lol, but how? Can't be THAT bad.
Yeah my thoughts too. I think it's a good way for others to make friends before you get there. I'll be vigilant on there I swear 🫡

Mines ruby_leah06
Original post by rubyleah2006
Mines ruby_leah06
added you :smile:
added you :smile:

Thanks
sounds good! mines libbyhartopp

any chance you can add me onto that? Ta
Original post by sincere-guitaris
any chance you can add me onto that? Ta

I'll need your snap! Mines reyhanamontana

could i be added? :smile:
Original post by phoebedtea
could i be added? :smile:

Yes of course! Feel free to add me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest