The Student Room Group

Home Office EO Litigation Caseworker

Anyone that has completed their interview, can you please tell me how long the interview lasted and how many questions you were asked over all. Also the level of difficulty.

So how many strength questions were you asked in the beginning, how many questions you were asked per behaviour and how long the interview lasted. Also how easy or difficult you found the questions.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,
Have you done the interview?
Hi, have you heard back about the outcome of your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by Ambition111
Hi, have you heard back about the outcome of your interview?

Hi, no not yet. Based on previous timelines I’m assuming people will hear back some time next month or hopefully sooner. So fingers crossed!
Just received this email:

“Due to the volume of applications received, it is taking us longer to assess Interviews than anticipated; however, we can assure you that we will get the Interviews results out to you as soon as possible once completed. In the meantime, please refrain from sending chasing e-mails about this and keep an eye on your CS Jobs Portal for updates.

Thank you for your patience.”

Kind regards

Home Office recruitment team
Reply 5
I’m also waiting. I did my interview 22nd may! It’s a joke how long it takes
Reply 6
Has anyone heard anythin?
Reply 7
Original post by Brookvale77

Nope nothing yet, aside from the email telling us to wait etc

Nothing, just that email 🫤
Reply 9
Me too! I have chased them but they said they will be out soon…. That was 3 weeks ago haha!! X
Where did you apply for? I’m currently working for HO in Liverpool on a 12 month FTA so I’ve got clearance etc but this is just a joke waiting for so long! Having said that my colleague waited 8 weeks for FNORC position 🤣
Where did you apply for? I’m currently working for HO in Liverpool on a 12 month FTA so I’ve got clearance etc but this is just a joke waiting for so long! Having said that my colleague waited 8 weeks for FNORC position 🤣

I’ve applied for Solihull. It’s honestly ridiculous, an almost 6 week wait and after all of this, it could be a rejection ☹️😑
I know! Feel like I can’t relax everyday I’m checking every 10 mins! X
I know! Feel like I can’t relax everyday I’m checking every 10 mins! X

Same 😩
Looks like it’s not happening today haha!
Anyone else tempted to email and ask them what the SLA is? I am hahahaha
Anyone else tempted to email and ask them what the SLA is? I am hahahaha

Lol, they are being ridiculously slow.
Anyone heard anything?
Reply 18
Original post by Ambition111
Anyone heard anything?

Nope, still waiting for a response. Hopefully some time soon
Nope… have you emailed them?

Quick Reply

Latest