The Student Room Group

Brampton manor interviews

Scroll to see replies

I applied too what are you guys predicted grades and does anyone know what we need to get in, also I heard the interview isn’t really important is that true?
Original post by Lila12345
I applied too what are you guys predicted grades and does anyone know what we need to get in, also I heard the interview isn’t really important is that true?
hi my interview for BMA is next week and i have four 9s and five 8s predicted. yeah the interview isn’t that important but it’s good to talk to a teacher from there for some insight into the school and also for them to get to know you but tbh im pretty sure even without an interview u can get invited to the open day
Original post by heartz4moushi
thank you so much, this had actually been one of the most helpful replies of gotten to what the real point behind this interview was😭 and yes, it would make so much sense bc the guy i was doing the meeting with did mention the invite to induction day but how its not a guranteed place at BMA. Thanku! By the sounds of it seems like youre in a similar positon too? if so, lots of luck to you :smile:

Nope not entirely in the same position, I applied last year and got accepted but I still had some of the same issues that new applicants had, so I'm just here to clear any confusions
Original post by oduna
ive got mine next week and im a bit nervous but i saw ur summary of it in one of the replies so thanks for that. i also have a bit of a random question but in the application itself, in one of the sections we had to fill out, it said something along the lines of "what extracurriculars would you like to participate in when you join brampton". do they ask you what you put in there?? because im currently overthinking it and i cant remember what i put and what i didnt and if they ask its going to make me look so bad so help me out pls😭

Might be a bit late now, but they absolutely do not care once you get accepted about what you chose for club choices and stuff, just make sure that you are suggesting that you have a life outside academics
Original post by Hopefully Smart
Nope not entirely in the same position, I applied last year and got accepted but I still had some of the same issues that new applicants had, so I'm just here to clear any confusions

do you go to BMA now?
Did anyone here hear back from brampton? I still haven't received a reply so I'm fearing for the worst ;-;
Reply 26
Original post by Nazhnayoj
Did anyone here hear back from brampton? I still haven't received a reply so I'm fearing for the worst ;-;

i havent heard anything since my interview and im feeling nervous asw.. have u done ur interview?
Original post by chahats
i havent heard anything since my interview and im feeling nervous asw.. have u done ur interview?

yah did my interview around january. Seems like they'll leave the replies last minute
do you go to BMA now?

Yeah
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Hopefully Smart
Yeah

that's really good! how are you finding it? and what subject have you pickedd :smile:

I had my interview last week and basically they said I was invited to the open evening, the interview didn’t mean much ngl
Reply 31
Original post by faithliz
I had my interview last week and basically they said I was invited to the open evening, the interview didn’t mean much ngl

have u received a formal invitation to the induction day, like either by email or on the portal? cz i havemt gotten it yet?
that's really good! how are you finding it? and what subject have you pickedd :smile:

I do Maths, Bio, Chem and Physics, Brampton is not that bad, there is a high workload and it can get stressful sometimes but it’s quite easy if you manage the workload properly.
What do your Brampton portals say, it’s it still “we will be in contact with you”
Original post by Lila12345
What do your Brampton portals say, it’s it still “we will be in contact with you”

Your reference has been completed, we will be in contact with you by Thursday 28th March 2024.
Your reference has been completed, we will be in contact with you by Thursday 28th March 2024.

Yeah same

mine says this too, and other than that no other updates on the portal or through emails
Reply 37
mine says this too, and other than that no other updates on the portal or through emails

me 2, im startinf to get worried
Original post by chahats
me 2, im startinf to get worried

idkkk but if it helps, the man i did my interview with said that the invite to induction day will be sent near the end of our easter break?? so i'm just trying not too get too worried until then :smile:
Reply 39
idkkk but if it helps, the man i did my interview with said that the invite to induction day will be sent near the end of our easter break?? so i'm just trying not too get too worried until then :smile:

its bc my school does our last day of school after exams (when we sign shirts and stuff) and the induction day might be on the same day as my last day of school so i rlly wanna know now if i have to miss it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending