The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of Leeds Graphic and Communication Design

I've heard back from all my offers bar leeds and was just wondering if anyone who has applied for the graphic communication and design course has heard anything back yet? this is my top choice and I'm stressing outtt about how long they're taking to get back to me.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AbiVeste
I've heard back from all my offers bar leeds and was just wondering if anyone who has applied for the graphic communication and design course has heard anything back yet? this is my top choice and I'm stressing outtt about how long they're taking to get back to me.

I think Leeds is known for taking slightly longer. My daughter is waiting for an offer too and has heard from all her other choices. Fingers crossed it won’t take too much longer.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2

Hi I also applied, I believe they said they only started reviewing offers after ucas deadline.
Reply 3

When I applied to Leeds I didn't get my offer until mid March. They do this every year since some courses are in high demand.

Quick Reply

Latest