The Student Room Group

Lloyds Apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gfgytfuygvhy
I applied when they first came out, i havent even been sent a video interview to do

That’s a bit weird, try logging onto the Lloyds workday portal and see what it says your application status is. Otherwise email this and let them know before your application isn’t considered.
anyone who applied the risk apprentience Birmingham?
Original post by oriental-trickst
That’s a bit weird, try logging onto the Lloyds workday portal and see what it says your application status is. Otherwise email this and let them know before your application isn’t considered.
Says under consideration
Original post by Gfgytfuygvhy
Says under consideration

You should be fine then. Just email saying you haven’t received notification to complete any further tests.
Have you guys heard back yet?
Original post by Idklol2007
Have you guys heard back yet?

Not yet.
Nah i think someone said that everyone will get something back at the begining of April probably, so we just wait patiently i think :erm:
Anyone know if the AC will be virtual or in person?
Original post by smurpheto
Anyone know if the AC will be virtual or in person?

Mines in person. I guess it’ll depend on the location you’ve applied for.
Just got this email:

Thank you for your application to the apprenticeship programme. We wanted to let you know we are currently reviewing the scores of the assessments, and you should expect to hear from us by Friday 26th April to advise whether you have been progressed to our final stage the assessment centre.
Just got this email:
Thank you for your application to the apprenticeship programme. We wanted to let you know we are currently reviewing the scores of the assessments, and you should expect to hear from us by Friday 26th April to advise whether you have been progressed to our final stage the assessment centre.

me too
Just got this email:

Same
Original post by issac100406
Same

April 26 seems so long away
April 26 seems so long away

I’ve heard from one of the mentor, their communication is great in LBG, so we may even get our response earlier, but that’s the latest’
I’ve heard from one of the mentor, their communication is great in LBG, so we may even get our response earlier, but that’s the latest’

Hopefully 😅
I applied for London. I heard another Lloyds apprentice say that their salary progression went from £35,000 - £80,000 within 3.5 years.

Can you trust this person as a reliable source? If that's the case, it's great news, but it doesn't seem like an accurate figure to me. I can't imagine Lloyds paying an apprenticeship salary that high 😭.
Original post by hailsbleu
Can you trust this person as a reliable source? If that's the case, it's great news, but it doesn't seem like an accurate figure to me. I can't imagine Lloyds paying an apprenticeship salary that high 😭.

Over a 5 year long course you’re bound to make that progression if you’re on the right track. If you’re not making double than you started with it’s all wrong.
anyone who applied the risk apprentience Birmingham?

I did - just heard back today, through to the AC.
Original post by rehelpme

why you applied and when you finished the Job Insights Assessment?
Original post by rehelpme

sorry typo :biggrin: I mean when

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending