The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VALEX2
Do you guys know if your application is under consideration, or just with the department? It says on the application portal I think
How to access the portal?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Will45663
How to access the portal?
https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/

Here is the link. Use your ucas email address to create an account. The you can sign in and check
Original post by VALEX2
https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
Here is the link. Use your ucas email address to create an account. The you can sign in and check
Says with the department, wbu? What does this mean?
Reply 23
Says with the department, wbu? What does this mean?
Same same. I don’t know what it means but I know that some people from other departments have « review in progress » so it’s a bit worrying that we don’t have that.
Original post by VALEX2
Same same. I don’t know what it means but I know that some people from other departments have « review in progress » so it’s a bit worrying that we don’t have that.
I wouldn't , these people in aero faculty don't even bother sending rejection emails I doubt they bother to update this portal that most people don't log onto
I wouldn't , these people in aero faculty don't even bother sending rejection emails I doubt they bother to update this portal that most people don't log onto
I wouldnt worry I mean
Reply 26
I wouldnt worry I mean
True no use in worrying about this now. I heard for aero it’s 60-70% chance of getting in after the interview, so anyways the probabilities are on our side. Good luck to you!
Reply 27
Original post by VALEX2
True no use in worrying about this now. I heard for aero it’s 60-70% chance of getting in after the interview, so anyways the probabilities are on our side. Good luck to you!
Good luck to all of us, the only thing we can do is wait patiently.
Original post by VALEX2
Good luck everyone, I hope we all here get in
Just received an email from aero apparently they're putting the offer holders day to sometime in may instead
Good luck everyone, I hope we all here get in
They just sent me an email this second. They say the offer holder day is being pushed back to May, and they are assessing applications but are taking a while
Reply 31
They just sent me an email this second. They say the offer holder day is being pushed back to May, and they are assessing applications but are taking a while
Came here to say the same thing lol, the offers should be here by the end of the month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending